XXX vs XXX

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Broly wins since FP SSJ Broly powered up slightly toward the end of the fight and was able to clash almost evenly with PSSJB Gogeta in a fist collision, whereas he was just straight up getting his ass whooped before. And SSJ Broly (pre-Full Power transformation) was evenly clashing with Super Gogeta in beam struggles.

PSSJB Gogeta (current) vs. All 12 Hakaishin

If Gaygeta loses, make it SSJBE Gaygeta

SIAD

Elite
It all depends on the Fusion Multiplier and whether Beerus is the only Hakaishin who has increased his power from ToP onwards. If everyone except Beerus has maintained their power, it would mean that the only rival they would have would be Beerus, since the rest would be insignificant.

UI Sing Goku (Initial vs Moro) vs Broly SSJFP (Peak)?

Remember that Gohan and Piccolo could see the initial fight between Jiren (Beyond Limits) and UI Goku, until the latter 2 started fighting at full speed. Later, a much more powerful Gohan and Piccolo couldn't see UI Sing Goku (Initial) and wondered how far Goku had come (all without knowing that Goku was barely in his UI Sing form).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Since I don't see the being unable to see thing as a sign of consistent power difference at all when Kuririn could see UI Sign Galu, I'd say Broly still wins here. Beerus wasn't surpassed in power until Galu and Moro attained MUI imo.

Ultra Ego Vegeta vs. PSSJB Vegetto (Broly arc)

SIAD

Elite
Since I don't see the being unable to see thing as a sign of consistent power difference at all when Kuririn could see UI Sign Galu, I'd say Broly still wins here. Beerus wasn't surpassed in power until Galu and Moro attained MUI imo.

Ultra Ego Vegeta vs. PSSJB Vegetto (Broly arc)
Why do you say that Beerus was surpassed by UI Goku (Arc Moro)?

Ultra Ego Vegeta vs. PSSJB Vegito (Broly arc)?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why do you say that Beerus was surpassed by UI Goku (Arc Moro)?

Ultra Ego Vegeta vs. PSSJB Vegito (Broly arc)?
In pure power. I think Beerus surpassed UI Goku as well using his Ultra Ego technique during the end of the Moro arc or shortly after.

SIAD

Elite
Regarding the question, I would say that MY Vegeta wins very easily, since in DBS it doesn't seem that Vegetto is much more powerful than Gogeta. Moro (OG73-I) (Deleted) shouldn't be much inferior to Gogeta PSSJB, considering that it would make absolutely no sense for Piccolo to think that neither a hypothetical Gogeta or Vegetto could dodge Moro's Spirit Fission, if the latter were much inferior to a much less strong version of Gogeta.

1.-) Liquiir + Heles vs Jiren (FP)?

They are all from the Manga and Hakai is prohibited.

2.-)
Gap between Jiren (FP) over UI Sin Goku (Peak) vs Gap between Semi Perfect Cell (Initial) over Android #16?

Remember that Belmod states that he can't stop Jiren (FP), not even with his Hakai.

Last edited:

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think the duo takes this, but they’d definitely have to work for it, specially if Jiren goes beyond limits.

You mean UI Sign Goku from the ToP? I think the gaps are about the same, but if one had to be bigger it would be Cell vs 16.

SIAD

Elite
I personally think Jiren can take down the team, as Belmod states that he can't stop Jiren (FP), even using Hakai.

He was definitely talking about UI Sign Goku (ToP), since UI Sign Goku (Initial/Arc Moro) must be at least equal to or higher than UI Goku (ToP). I have a bigger Gap between Jiren (FP) over UI Sign Goku, considering that Jiren launched an attack that wasn't at full power at the end of Chapter 129 and would have finished off Goku, then in Chapter 130, Jiren (FP) proved to be comfortably more powerful still.

UI Sign Goku (Beyond Limits / Arc Moro) vs Broly SSJFP (Peak) + UI Goku (ToP) + Jiren (Beyond Limits)?

SIAD

Elite
UI Sign Goku (Beyond Limits) Win.

Frieza 100% (ToP) vs Goku Base (End of ToP)?

They are both from the anime.

By the way, which version of Goku was more damaged between Goku after losing the UI in the Anime or when he loses the UI in the Manga?

SIAD

Elite
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) + Kefla SSJ + Jiren (Power Up vs Hit) vs Goku PSSJB Pseudo Kaioken?

They are all from the Manga.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd say the team wins

Kaio-ken Redjic vs. Sigma Force

If the Sigmas lose, add in SSJ Galu (BoGT) to aid them.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Weren’t the Sigmas confident about beating SSJ Goku? Kaio-Ken shouldn’t help Redjic much here, unless he’s allowed to go beyond x2.

Now if he has Saiyan Saga Goku level of control over it, it’s interesting. He can beat them with x3, and adding Goku he’ll need x4 and beat them before his body fails.

SSJB Vegeta (End of Future Saga) vs SSJR Goku Black (Peak/Scythe)

Has Vegeta improved enough fighting Zamasu that he can beat Black now?

Keedounan

Elite
Vegeta has the advantage in raw power, but without a reliable counter to Black's cloning technique, he'll probably lose.

Kid Boo vs Broly in Black Air Force Energy

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Kid Boo definitely.

Future Trunks in that rage form vs Toppo. How bad of a stomp is it for Toppo?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Trunks wins if he's Genki Trunks, otherwise I think he falls here considering how well Galu did in that beam struggle against Halo Zamasu.

M10 LSSJ3 Broly vs. SSJ Gogeta (M12)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Lord Spopovich is unstoppable no matter what the percentage :donovan

SSJG Vegetto (BoG) vs. Sidra and Liquir

SIAD

Elite
Sidra and Liquir win very easily.

Mega Instinct Vegeta (Peak) vs True UI Goku (Initial)?

True UI Goku (Initial) is the one who was slightly outclassing Gas Powers Released Controlled. The same one who was fighting Gas in Chapter 86.

In case Vegeta wins, then let it be against True UI Goku (Peak). In the middle of Chapter 86, at the moment when Granolah charged up his attack, True UI Goku made a clear power up and managed to land a hit on the last Terrifying Gas Form. At that time True UI Goku had become stronger than before? And if so, who is stronger between Mega Instinct Vegeta (Peak) and True UI Goku (Peak)?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd give it to Vegeta because UE Vegeta by the end of the Granolah arc seems to be lumped in with TUI Goku and TUI Goku initially had bad stamina.

Babidi vs. Raditz

No magic allowed.

SIAD

Elite
A Miss managed to catch Babidi, therefore Raditz wins with extreme ease.

Gogeta SSJBE (DBS Broly) runs the Gauntlet of the Arc Granolah. Who is the least powerful character of the Arc Granolah to defeat Gogeta SSJBE (DBS Broly)?