XXX vs XXX

Keedounan

Elite
They should have relatively similar power levels, so for this one, I'll put my money on experience and side with Bardock.

SQ

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd place them as exact equals, so Bardock takes this with greater experience.

GT Dende & Popo (possessed by Baby) VS Boo Arc SS2 Gohan

SIAD

Elite
I would say that Gohan SSJ2 (Boo) is slightly lower than Dende (Possessed) and slightly higher than Mr. Popo (Possessed), therefore the team wins.

Vegetto SSJ2 (Boo) runs the DBGT Gauntlet.

Keedounan

Elite
He would most likely lose to Super Baby Vegeta.

Namek arc Vegeta VS OG Bardock in terms of badassery

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
:boy ought to oneshot considering the large amount of evidence for Base Saiyans >> Shin would mean Shin would be lucky to be on #18's level via scaling and it doesn't seem as though he can use his paralysis for combat purposes like Zamasu.

SS2 Bardock VS Enraged Gohan (vs. 2nd form Freeza)
Idk about shin being so weak compared to the base saiyans. He was able to survive being beaten up and showed some resistance to Fat Buu. I dont see him doing that if hes lower than the saiyan base form.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
He would most likely lose to Super Baby Vegeta.

Namek arc Vegeta VS OG Bardock in terms of badassery
Are you counting the whole Ginyu Force and Freeza fight as the Namek arc? If so, Vegeta started off strong but ends it shivering at 2nd Form Freeza, intentionally getting himself injured by Kuririn in a frantic attack, delusionally calling himself a Super Saiyan and crying as he gets stomped and killed. Bardock was way more badass.

Base Vegetto vs Gotenks-Boo

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gotenks-Boo probably wins due to superior stamina and more haxed techniques. I doubt Vegetto can last the full 30 minutes when he had to go SSJ to dominate a Boo only moderately stronger than this one.

FT arc SSJ2 Vegetto vs. UI Sign Galu

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Honestly think Goku still takes it power wise.
Saiyan Saga Yajarobe with Kaioken X2 vs Raditz. Yajirobe has the same strain as Galu. Bonus if Raditzs loses have a saibamen back him up.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
With the strain of Kaio-ken I think Yajirobe loses, plus Raditz should know that swords can penetrate Saiyan rubber armor so he won't fuck around.

Post-Kaio training Chaozu vs. Ginyu

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I doubt Chaozu became 200x as powerful from Kaio's training so Ginyu rather easily.

EoZ SS Trunks vs. Perfect Cell

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Cell should be under 2x MSSJ Galu so this should be a good match. I give it to Trunks high-diff.

EoZ SSJ Gotenks vs. base Vegetto (Boo)

Gotenks can go SSJ2 if he's losing.

SIAD

Elite
I have Gotenks winning even at Base.

Monna Base (Anime) vs Gogeta SSJ4?

SIAD

Elite
I think I'm going for Gogeta SSJ4.

Goku Base (Arc Super # 17) vs Majuub (Arc Super # 17)?

Keedounan

Elite
Imma give it to Majuub. He doesn't seem so weak that even base Goku could defeat him.

GT Oob VS Gotenks in terms of worthlessness.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
GT Oob since he doesn't have a single victory under his belt that wasn't against Hell fodder, whereas Gotenks at least surpassed base Super Boo with SSJ3 and has a few non-canon victories under his belt.

GT Pan vs. Caulifla in annoyance contest

Keedounan

Elite
GT Pan, since at least we don't have to endure Caulifla's shit for nearly as long.

SQ.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Probably GT Pan as well because 12 year old me would've likely said "Ooh boobs!" in the few scattered episodes where Caulifla doesn't have the chest of a 14 year old and she at least fucked off once Kefla was defeated, whereas Eis not killing Pan literally made me mad and I was 12 when I watched that episode

Shadow Dragons arc vs. Zamasu arc in wasted potential contest

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Probably the Evil Dragons Arc due to the idea of the Dragon Balls being turned against the main cast as the final obstacle could've been a perfect finale with better handling, whereas Zamasu Arc was pretty broken in premise alone and only really had the idea of permanent repercussions for Trunks' timeline going for it.

SQ

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd say Zamasu arc because of how horrid its ending is, plus until Black revealed his paradoxical origins it was at least more entertaining than anything in Gt. Evil Dragons arc is still a pretty good example of completely wasted potential, though.

SQ

Keedounan

Elite
Evil Dragons Arc, since the premise was way more interesting than yet another evil counterpart of Goku wrecking shit up in the future arc.

Super's censorship VS the cast's muscle reduction in terms of wussification