XXX vs XXX

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Goku gets destroyed for reasons already stated.

Kuririn & Gohan (Arrival on Namek) VS Saiyan Arc Piccolo

SIAD

Elite
Piccolo would win after a difficult fight.

Goku SSJB (Final Arc Zamasu) vs Omega Yi Xing Long (Minus Energy Power Ball)?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Probably Goku due to Kaioken's linear nature when it comes to scaling and him being therefore 10x stronger than his U6 Arc self in all ways.

Grade 2 CG Vegeta's Final Flash VS FP Perfect Cell

SIAD

Elite
I tend to narrow the gap between ASSJ over SSJ in CG. Cell Perfect (FP) I have it slightly higher.

Omega Yi Xing Long runs the Gauntlet of the different forms of Goku in the Arc Tournament U6.

Omega Yi Xing Long cannot use the Minus Energy Power Ball.

Note that the Minus Energy Power Ball is a highly amplified technique, since Gogeta SSJ4 stated that with a single finger he could finish off Omega Yi Xing Long, however the latter thought he would win with his Minus Energy Power Ball technique.

SIAD

Elite
Goku gets destroyed for reasons already stated.

Kuririn & Gohan (Arrival on Namek) VS Saiyan Arc Piccolo
By the way I saw the brief fight between Champa vs Beerus again. Vados commented that if the two of them kept fighting, they would cause the destruction of Universes 6 and 7. A feat far greater than simply destroying the Macroverse. Considering the distance between Universe 6 and Universe 7.

Furthermore, an attack that directly attacks a structure such as the Macroverse (in the case of the Minus Energy Power Ball) is different from the destruction of 2 Universes by the shock wave of a combat, since the greatest impact is not produced in the wave of crashes, but who is hit. Therefore the feat of the Minus Energy Power Ball shouldn't scale with Beerus and Champa.

Also Infinity Zamasu should be> Vegetto SSJ4> Gogeta SSJ4. Kefla SSJ2 who is much stronger than Infinity Zamasu can destroy a Universe very casually.

I would still have Goku SSJG (Peak) vs Beerus (Against Goku) ~ Minus Energy Power Ball.

The only way I have Gogeta SSJ4 winning would be if we take the DBGT Perfect statement seriously.

SIAD

Elite
Beerus (The one who defeated Vegeta SSJ2 Enraged) vs Goku SSJG (Initial)?

Are they both from the Anime?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku should one shot. I think SSJG should be on a tier of it’s own right off the bat.

Gohan (Current) vs SSJG Goku (Post training with Merus)

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Gogeta shit stomps. Tenshinhan ain't that level.

Piccolo (boo saga) Vs Vegeta (Cell Games)

SIAD

Elite
I will say that Gogeta SSJ4 or a simple tie.

Goku SSJG (Initial) vs Vegeta SSJ3 (Enraged)?

They are both from DBS Anime.

Suppose the multiplier of SSJ3 is 4x the power of SSJ2.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Goku wins. Goku said the power of SSG was in another dimension to anything he's felt before, and even SS3 Vegeta rivals him Vegeta would still lose due to the strain which the rage boost would likely make even worse.

Dr. Kochin vs Raditz

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kochin's battle power according to the DBZ M3 pamphlet is 6 and he wasn't presented as anything impressive beyond his gun. Raditz oneshots as long as he dodges his attacks.

Boo Arc Base Goku VS Kamiccolo (no weights)

SIAD

Elite
I have very restricted children with the suit and therefore both are far superior to # 18 at Base. Goku wins easily.

Vegeta SSJ2 (Enraged) Kaioken x5 vs Goku SSJG (Initial)?

They are both from the Anime DBS and Vegeta has no tension.

Keedounan

Elite
Enraged Vegeta was like at 10% of pre-retcon Beerus, while even SSG Goku's movie counterpart was at 60% at his best, which means like 48% of Beerus when he's using 80% of his power. Since the anime Goku's initial levels should be nowhere near that, multiplying Vegeta's power by 5 should make this a low-diff battle in his favor.

Hit VS Piccolo Daimao in terms of combat tactics/pragmatism

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Daimao since Hit relies more on hax techniques than genuine tactics and Hit's pragmatic nature in battle started and ended with his fight against Vegeta.

23rd TB Tenshinhan VS Post-Choshinsui Goku & Piccolo Daimao

SIAD

Elite
Tenshinhan wins easily.

Goku SSJG (Initial) Kaioken x2 vs Goku SSJG (Peak)?

Both are from the DBS Anime.

There is no tension from the Kaioken.

Consider that Goku SSJG made 4 ignitions.

Last edited:

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Probably Peak SSG Goku if he made 4 power ups.

Bardock: The Father of Goku vs History of Trunks in a gothic, dark tone contest

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
:boy ought to oneshot considering the large amount of evidence for Base Saiyans >> Shin would mean Shin would be lucky to be on #18's level via scaling and it doesn't seem as though he can use his paralysis for combat purposes like Zamasu.

SS2 Bardock VS Enraged Gohan (vs. 2nd form Freeza)