XXX vs XXX

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd say either controlled berserker Gas or zombie Gas can whoop SSJBE Broly arc Gogeta.

Current PSSJB Gogeta vs. Gohan Beast, Orange Piccolo, and one-armed Cell Max

SIAD

Elite
I have Bergamo (Peak against Goku) a hair stronger than Merged Zamasu (Halo) and Bergamo's final attack is clearly more powerful than Merged Zamasu's final attack (Halo).

Gogeta SSJ4 (DBGT) vs. Arale?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Arale is a gag character, and thus kinda pointless to put in vs battles like this as she can always get stronger. That being said, Arale wins.

Ultimate Gohan (Boo Arc) vs. Super Boo, SSj3 Gotenks, and Piccolo Boo. Absorption or self-destruction is not allowed by either Boo.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
^ Goku also says that he's never felt a Ki as distinct as Slug's, which would potentially include Turles.

Piccolo wins. I have Gohan closing in on the 1,000,000 mark while I have Krillin around 360,000 to 375,000. I don't have any specific numbers past 1st-form Freeza at the moment, but I think that is enough to bridge the gap between Piccolo and Freeza.

SSjin 3 Kibito vs. Base Goten
SSjin 3 Kibito is Jiren tier

SIAD

Elite
@MikaelHarding

And now you must ask about the next confrontation, you choose it.

For example, you can ask "Jiren (Beyond Limits) vs Broly SSJFP (Peak)?"

Another member of the forum must answer that question and invent another confrontation.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
@MikaelHarding

And now you must ask about the next confrontation, you choose it.

For example, you can ask "Jiren (Beyond Limits) vs Broly SSJFP (Peak)?"

Another member of the forum must answer that question and invent another confrontation.
okay ummm

Jiren BL vs Broly Peak?