YO! It's me, Goku!

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Heya! Nice to meet you guys! :D
I'm here by request of Pojo.biz forum user, Prince Zuko.
If you don't know me, I'm Goku. Some may know me from the Pojo.biz forums or another Dragon Ball related forum. I always like to be myself, but some Moderators think I'm something called a "role player"? I don't get it, but what happens happens. :-/

Most of you will probably be asking how a fictional character is talking here right now...
No, I'm not a "role player". Not a "troll". A voice actor. A fake. Or anything like the rest...
I'm just Goku. ;)
It's a funny, but kinda weird story. I'm actually using Gohan's old spare laptop. All of his computers have been modified by Bulma for "multi-versal use". ...Whatever that means... :ermm: All I know, is that I can now chat and hang out with people from tons of different universes now. That's pretty exciting!

I've come to realize that the universe my laptop is locked onto is the one where my "primary" originated. I know I'm a fictional character made in your guys' universe in something called a manga, that also has an "anime" based around it as well. A man named Akira Toriyama created me there, thus creating me as well. .....
..... The multiverse theory gives me a headache... ^o)

The Goku that you guys have gotten to know is similar to me in almost every way! I've watched the 3 series myself, and just about everything that happened there has happened here as well. (Except a few movies and special events.) It's pretty complicated, so just ask. :-/
I've accepted all this weird stuff because I've lived my life the way I wanted and still continue to do so. I don't plan on changing just because I've found out my origin. SO! I'll say it again.
Nice to meet you all! Hope to get to know you all soon.
Let's have fun! :D

EDIT:
Other things about me:
1. I'm not a specific version of myself (manga/anime/movies/etc.)
2. MOST of the events of the 3 anime series have happened in my lifetime, but some faster than others. (For example: No one has died of old age or anything like that in the GT series)
3. Though I've met some of the "non-canon" movie characters, I've never seen Beerus in my universe yet.
4. I'm fully aware my primary self is from YOUR universe. ...The multiverse theory is weird...
5. Gohan showed me how to do this stuff a long time ago, and I've gotten better with it by myself. (computer stuff)
6. I like to answer questions, so keep em' coming!

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Havoc_Wreaker said:
Hello, I didn't read all that but I can feel the enthusiasm
Hehe, don't worry. I probably wouldn't either. :D
Nice to meet ya.

Vegeta

Wait! Are you the Kakarot from my universe?

These blasted multiverse theories I keep hearing from bulma are too hard to follow!

Gin

High Class Warrior
lol welcome , you seem very promising and enthusiastic. Im Gin :nice

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Vegeta said:

These blasted multiverse theories I keep hearing from bulma are too hard to follow!
You ain't mystic tho.

Welcome Goku.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Vegeta said:

Doubt it. I'll ask Vegeta if he made an account here later.
Yes time I've seen him on a forum messing around was YEARS ago on Pojo.biz way before I ever joined.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
MysticVegeta said:
Vegeta said:

You ain't mystic tho.

Welcome Goku.
Thanks. :D

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
We Saiyans can rule any multiverse.
I'm not in the mood to rule anything, unless you mean I can "rule" this 20" inch sub in less than a minute. ;)
HAHA! :D

Vegeta

Son Goku said:
Vegeta said:

Yes time I've seen him on a forum messing around was YEARS ago on Pojo.biz way before I ever joined.
Heh, interesting.

I noticed you've yet to meet Beerus.

Does this mean you haven't tapped into your super saiyan God power?

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Vegeta said:
Son Goku said:
Vegeta said:

Heh, interesting.

Nope. Not me. :-/
Never got a chance to try it out yet.
But if I can convince the Vegeta of my universe to try the ritual thing, I may try someday.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Welcome to the forum! I go away for the day and then I see you already have 81 posts! My God keep that up! That's incredible!

Vegeta

Son Goku said:
Vegeta said:
Son Goku said:
Heh, interesting.

But if I can convince the Vegeta of my universe to try the ritual thing, I may try someday.
Remember, your vegeta must be pure of heart, and your son must have a daughter, in order for that to work...

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Welcome to the forum! I go away for the day and then I see you already have 81 posts! My God keep that up! That's incredible!
Thanks.
Hehe, yeah, I like to get a lot on the first day. :p

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Goku have you been studying with Gohan? Your spelling seems on point.
He did help a bit, but it's mostly because the laptop has auto-correct. :)

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Vegeta said:
Son Goku said:
Vegeta said:
Heh, interesting.

Remember, your vegeta must be pure of heart, and your son must have a daughter, in order for that to work...
Gohan had Pan years, years, years ago here. :D
Vegeta's proven more than enough times that he's become a good guy. I'm sure he'd do fine. ^_^

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Just to let you guys know, I won't hardly be on today cause Krillin and I are going to have a "guy's night out".