YO! It's me, Goku!

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
2kewl4u said:
wot was ur 1st forum??? i assume pojo for some-reason

I'm guessing Pojo, but it's been so long I can't really remember...

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
DBZAOTA482 said:
When did you learn to use a computer?

Where do you get internet connection?

Do you like to grab your wife's chichis (I know I would if I was you)?
Years ago. Gohan thought me the basics (which is still all I really know...).

Bulma somehow made a lot of her connections "universal". I can select a random universe's internet connection on her or Gohan's laptops, but yours is the only one I've tried so far.

I'll leave that up for you to decide. :roll:

Pocket-God

Elite
If you were to fuse with someone other than Gohan or Vegeta, who would it be?

Besides yourself of course, who do you think looks the best with your hair style? Goten, Bardock or Turles?

Do you think you could beat Luffy or Toriko in an eating contest?

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
If you were to fuse with someone other than Gohan or Vegeta, who would it be?

Besides yourself of course, who do you think looks the best with your hair style? Goten, Bardock or Turles?

Do you think you could beat Luffy or Toriko in an eating contest?
No one else is really choose enough to me to fuse.

Goten. My Mini-me. XD

Toriko ate half an island... So... Probably not. :/

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
What manga/anime do you read/watch right-now?

Manga? I finished a lot lately, so right now, just:
One Piece, Toriko (ending soon), My Hero Academia, and that's it for now. Maybe Magi and Seven Deadly Sins later.

Anime? A lot...
DB Super, One Piece, Naruto S. (basics), then a lot of other smaller ones.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Son Gokū said:
Fantastische Hure said:

One Piece, Toriko (ending soon), My Hero Academia, and that's it for now. Maybe Magi and Seven Deadly Sins later.

Anime? A lot...
Have you read Naruto before?

What do you think of One-Piece? I rarely ever see you on the One-Piece section of the forum?

What's your Favourite Manga/Anime besides DragonBall?

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Son Gokū said:
Fantastische Hure said:

Anime? A lot...
Have you read Naruto before?

What do you think of One-Piece? I rarely ever see you on the One-Piece section of the forum?

What's your Favourite Manga/Anime besides DragonBall?

Yep. All of it.

Amazing. I'll get around too viewing it.

Manga? Not sure... Probably was Naruto.
Anime? WAY too hard to make a fav. Going by overall score in different categories though... Yu Yu Hakusho.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
What's your favourite Naruto technique?

Hector

High Class Warrior
Heya! Nice to meet you guys! :D
I'm here by request of Pojo.biz forum user, Prince Zuko.
If you don't know me, I'm Goku. Some may know me from the Pojo.biz forums or another Dragon Ball related forum. I always like to be myself, but some Moderators think I'm something called a "role player"? I don't get it, but what happens happens. :-/

Most of you will probably be asking how a fictional character is talking here right now...
No, I'm not a "role player". Not a "troll". A voice actor. A fake. Or anything like the rest...
I'm just Goku. ;)
It's a funny, but kinda weird story. I'm actually using Gohan's old spare laptop. All of his computers have been modified by Bulma for "multi-versal use". ...Whatever that means... :ermm: All I know, is that I can now chat and hang out with people from tons of different universes now. That's pretty exciting!

I've come to realize that the universe my laptop is locked onto is the one where my "primary" originated. I know I'm a fictional character made in your guys' universe in something called a manga, that also has an "anime" based around it as well. A man named Akira Toriyama created me there, thus creating me as well. .....
..... The multiverse theory gives me a headache... ^o)

The Goku that you guys have gotten to know is similar to me in almost every way! I've watched the 3 series myself, and just about everything that happened there has happened here as well. (Except a few movies and special events.) It's pretty complicated, so just ask. :-/
I've accepted all this weird stuff because I've lived my life the way I wanted and still continue to do so. I don't plan on changing just because I've found out my origin. SO! I'll say it again.
Nice to meet you all! Hope to get to know you all soon.
Let's have fun! :D

EDIT:
Other things about me:
1. I'm not a specific version of myself (manga/anime/movies/etc.)
2. MOST of the events of the 3 anime series have happened in my lifetime, but some faster than others. (For example: No one has died of old age or anything like that in the GT series)
3. Though I've met some of the "non-canon" movie characters, I've never seen Beerus in my universe yet.
4. I'm fully aware my primary self is from YOUR universe. ...The multiverse theory is weird...
5. Gohan showed me how to do this stuff a long time ago, and I've gotten better with it by myself. (computer stuff)
6. I like to answer questions, so keep em' coming!
What do you think about Majin Nila's jokes?