2023 DBZeta Fitness Challenge

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
I'm most likely going to start next month, as it's been getting warmer. I have a handful of weeks remaining that I can still attempt a prolonged fast. Yesterday, I started measuring my blood levels again, and will do so for the next couple of weeks to compare the information. I can post the results in the fasting thread once I conclude my experiment.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
I've been attempting to eat ~200g of protein a day in order to prepare myself for the challenge. I'm not going to lie, it's been tough... I'll probably have to start with around ~150g during the first month, and then step it up to ~200g. It won't be possible to do it with one meal, so I'll have to split it up with meals, probably in a 4-6 hour window at the latest.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What have you been eating for protein sources?
Primarily, it's been meat. Ground beef, ground turkey, ground bison, beef sticks, eggs and fish. I eat very clean and high quality, and the terms are over simplified. I also have bone broth collagen protein powder.

We can allude that my usual daily intake was around ~1,200-1,500 calories with my OMAD. Now, it's going to ramp up, and it's a noticeable influx in amount of volume. I assume that I'll get accustomed to it after my stomach expands.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I used to drink egg whites out of a carton for easy protein. The little ones would have like 40-50g each. Was like a cheat code. Don't do it anymore since I didn't enjoy it much, but stuff like that can make it easier.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I've never tried that. I'm assuming it tastes like ass lol

Adding sunny side up eggs to my rice/ground meat mix has been a game changer.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
I have my workout plan arranged. It's going to, more or less, look like this:

Mondays: LEGS, CALVES AND ABS
Tuesday: BACK
Wednesdays: CHEST AND ABS
Thursdays: SHOULDERS AND CALVES
Fridays: ARMS AND ABS
Saturdays: Rest Day
Sundays: Rest Day

This is from Kris Gethin's newest transformation program. I first encountered his methods around 2012, and had impressive gains in conjunction with the SAD diet. If I recall correctly, I only worked out for about 3-4 months back then, and wasn't set on a drastic transformational challenge as I am right now. This time, with the current pieces of the puzzle adding together, the gains should be fascinating. I'm anticipating the final physique at the end of the 6 months to be truly remarkable, considering what I know that I can achieve in 3 months with my previous experience. The new tools in the arsenal will speed up the entire process altogether. I can't lie that I'm truly excited for this.

I've also decided to use ~250g of protein as the target amount to intake. I've calculated the necessary amount of food that I'd need to eat, and it's feasible after my stomach expands. It's going to be primarily based off of a combination of eggs, fish, meat, and the protein collagen shakes split between two meals.

I've found some locations near me that perform different body scans and analysis. I'm going to visit them today and inquire what is necessary to have some tests done before I begin my challenge, since that will be the greatest determining proof for the transformation.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
It's so annoying not being able to have events concluded when I deem them necessary... It's going to take too long to sign up, register, and determine a day when I can have the body composition tests done. That also goes for the blood tests, as well. So, I'll have to forego them since the company isn't willing to comply with me on my terms, right now...

On Saturday, I will go sign up to the gym that I'll be attending. On Monday, my challenge will begin.

The "6 months of brutality" session will begin shortly. Please stand by.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
I weighed in at 218 lb today.

I have signed up to the gym today. My membership is valid for the next 365 days.

I have purchased a calendar in order to keep track of my days.

G2JTAsj.jpg

I begin my 6 month journey on Monday.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I weighed in at 218 lb today.

I have signed up to the gym today. My membership is valid for the next 365 days.

I have purchased a calendar in order to keep track of my days.

G2JTAsj.jpg

I begin my 6 month journey on Monday.
What's your height and build? Ectomorph or endomorph?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What's your height and build? Ectomorph or endomorph?
I'm 6'7" and I don't know my build for certain. Based on the diagrams, I should be classified as a mesomorph because I have very broad shoulders.

Beginner_s-Guide-to-Body-Types-2000x1000_1000x1000.jpg

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
My starting weight is 217.2 lb, as of today. My first workout will be in a couple of hours. I'm excited to experience the transformation that I imagine I'll be undergoing.

The first two weeks will be Dry OMAD. I haven't eaten today, and won't, because I want to train in a fasted state. I plan on eating around 07:00 tomorrow.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Alright, so far, my theories are proving to be correct. First day of training is complete. I walked out the gym like a retard, and drove home like a retard. Legs are depleted.

I trained on a Dry OMAD, meaning I didn't drink or eat anything in 24 hours. So, in a fasted state. No issues with energy. I feel just as vibrant as I did before working out, although my leg muscles are fatigued. Overall, I still feel at my peak performance energetically.

I left around 20:45 and arrived back home around 22:15. The workout was roughly one hour. Since I initially anticipated that I'd be back home around midnight, I decided to eat about 10 minutes ago. My specific meal, and specific water, tasted the same. I feel my normal baseline still.

We'll find out how I sleep tonight.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Two days down. DOMS are starting to kick in. It seems that I'll be working out around 20:30-22:00 on average, or so. Then, I'll eat when I get back home. I've been going to bed around 00:00-01:00. No issues with sleep on 4-6 hours thus far. I continue to feel my normal baseline, just with sore/fatigued muscles thrown in the mix. I'll post some weight results on Saturday from this first week.

So far, It's exciting experiencing that I continue to remain at my current, normal baseline after my workouts. I can't imagine that anything will change in this regard.

Dry OMAD, and no electrolytes necessary with my dietary lifestyle. It must mean that my meal concoctions (spices) are enough to vitalize me for a long period of time.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
The first week is complete, since the next two days are rest days. The first 4 days were intense with the severity of soreness, especially once DOMS kicked in. Right now, I'm satisfied. I already feeler fuller; denser. The soreness has minimized and it's easily tolerable now.

So far, my theories have been proven to be true. I'm so advanced in my fat adaptation that there is no difference between exogenous and endogenous fuel sources. All that remains now, is to put in the effort for the entire 6 months. The results will speak for themselves.

I bet that I'm the only person in that gym who drop sets, and goes to absolute failure with 5 lb. It's been brutal, yet I'm loving it.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Week two begins. I feel fuller/denser, and less sore. Second leg workout is tonight, so we'll find out how soreness is handled, now that the muscles should be able to handle the stress easier.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Just like that, week two has concluded already. This seems to be progressing by quickly. My theories have proven to be true, in my experience. We'll find out after the 6 months if they are all true.