2023 DBZeta Fitness Challenge

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Third week is finished. Soreness has dissipated greatly. Lifting has actually become enjoyable now, and I look forward to the moments I head in to the gym to lift.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
With week four coming to a close soon, I have a theory... I've been having one bowel movement per week, on average, thus far. I believe that I am utilizing majority of the nutrients from the exogenous food that I intake.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
It's difficult to believe that a month is already over. There isn't much change in surface appearance, however, I feel a lot denser and fuller. The silhouette is forming. I'm definitely transforming my body. Right now, I'm contemplating on dry fasting for two weeks in between the split workouts. We'll find out as we near that moment as to what actually occurs.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
The fifth week has concluded. DOMS still hits, although not anywhere near as hard as it did initially.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Circuits are kicking my ass... Today's workout has been the toughest one yet. Here's a portion of what I did today:

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 22.48.50.png

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure how much I can lift now...
Gonna need one of those big calculators, hehehe!

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Today marks the end of the second month. It's blowing by rather quickly... It's tough, and I get my ass kicked. Progress is being made. The only way to succeed is to fail. Absolute failure every single time. Circuits are definitely my favorite intensity because I feel the growth the following day.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Week eight has concluded. The most intense, hardcore, and difficult workouts that I've ever experienced have been Circuits. Today was especially brutal...

CIRCUIT 1: This 6-move circuit includes standing cable curls, standing dumbbell curls, standing barbell curls, standing hammer curls, standing barbell drag curls and weighted sled pushes and pulls. Complete all moves with no rest, and go immediately into the next circuit

I'm surprised as to how strong I've already become in only two months. I can't wait to realize the result after the 6 months are over.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Does anyone else have any updates on their progress? I'm now in the tenth week.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Most of my strength related numbers are still down after my surgery, been difficult to improve them rapidly with my workload and overall stress levels. The good news is my cardio has gone from a 6/10 to an 8 or 9. My distance cardio has improved immensely from all of the speed walking I do at work, and I've recently started to implement HIIT with a jump rope to improve my short burst cardio. Still hitting the gym 2-3 days a week and making moderate gains, just not where I was in February yet.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
It's kind of surreal that 10 weeks have concluded already... I am in the fittest physical condition I have been yet. I can't wait to experience the results when the 6 month challenge is finished. This regimen has required a lot of effort from me, and I've given every bit of it.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
5nDdwvQ.jpg

0dG1pCk.jpg

I've decided that I'll be taking a two week break in order to split the program in two for a total of six months. I'll still be doing my HIIT cardio during the break period, though. These final two weeks are all DTP sets, so it's going to be difficult...

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Friday marked the halfway point, 3 months. I have just eaten my last meal. I will conduct a 7 day dry fast while doing HIIT cardio.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
A week of rest/recovery felt like it was too long, even with cardio. This second week of rest/recovery felt unnecessary, and no cardio was included. I still decided to use both weeks and stick to the original plan. On Monday, I will begin the regimen all over again. I expect a superb end result at the beginning of October, and am excited.