A Major Announcement

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Hopefully we can make some avatar/sig changes, especially making a sig limit because I agree somewhat with Kanzenshuu members that it looks incredibly silly and unprofessional when members use huge signatures.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Well said up above Uchiha.

Mystic, while I fully understand your side, I feel as though we can do more to please our current members on vB. Of course I'm also looking to please future members as well, but currently, vB will allow us to implement more features that people have requested.

As I said in the OP, I have absolutely no problem with this site currently, so I'm in agreement with you that the change could be seen as unnecessary, but I want to improve it in every way possible.

As for growth, I will disagree there. We are finally up there on the search "DBZ forum" which is finally gaining us members naturally. I feel like vB will give us the change to raise our ranks on other searches too, for example "Dragon Ball forum" which we don't even currently rank on. If we can continue to improve through customization and SEO, I think we can have a chance to really grow further down the road. That's the main reason why I'm all for this.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
I don't even get the problem. Almost every forum on the net runs the same on the user side. It's only on the admin side that they're really different.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Papasmurf said:
As was the intention :cage2
uEhZc8w.gif

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
VB is the way to go, im on another forum that is over ten times the size of dbzf and its on VB.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
sei'taer said:
I don't even get the problem. Almost every forum on the net runs the same on the user side. It's only on the admin side that they're really different.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

Anyway, for an update, the vB is installed so we are moving on to transferring data and themes

Warmmedown

Elite
Btw the notification system on here blows. Explodes. It's way too active.

Zippy

Super Elite
Shit ima have to log ever day now to make sure i dont get left :cry

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
This project has been put on hold for now.

Warmmedown

Elite
Thank gawd

Lol zippy (who?) gonna be stranded. Dbzeta the B Movie: Zippy's Odyssey