Ask ahill

Warmmedown

Elite
top 5 fizzy drinks

top 5 juices

top 5 fruit

top 5 chocolate bars (individual bars. time and date mandatory. Integers acceptable, 1 centavo bonus per decimal place)

top 5 unanswered questions from this topic

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Are you watching or reading Attack On Titan yet?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
No, LotGH and Lone Wolf as of now.

@Warmmedown

Coke (I read Brazillian's coke blows USA and other countries' coke out of the water due to sugar composition and the type of sugar we use... so you guys may miss out the great flavor and taste we do here)

Pepsi (tho it's been ass lately... for whatever reason. It feels too sugary. I think they changed the composition)

Guarana

Guarapan

Shwreapps (can't be bothered to check how it's written lulz)

Juices

Lemonade (specially the one in a blender)

Orange juice

Grape Juice

Tough to go on from here. Some mixes like pineapple juice with mint are great too.

Not too much of a fruit guy, but I use to eat more so grapes and strawberry when I can. I used to eat lots of bananas but it lost its appeal to me for some reason. Now I find them meh.

I don't know many chocolate brands. I like bitter chocolate moreso, the bitter the better.

Lulz. Sorry for not answering the songs questions yet. I'm really bad for that.

Warmmedown

Elite
Bruh. I've seen guarana online before....looks like a homunculus from Full Metal Alchemist.
Guarapan is apple....ic.

Didn't know people actually drank schweppes on its own. I thought it was always a mixer for alcohol.

Red grape juice or white/green grape juice? The red one always instantly blocks my nose for some reason (had it quite a few times when visiting relatives when I was 15). Googling about that comes up with nothing, so maybe it's just me with that problem lol.

You ever had 100% chocolate? Too bitter.

Lulz. Sorry for not answering the songs questions yet. I'm really bad for that.
At least you know. No, it's ok....almost ok.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Are you watching Attack On Titan now? How far did you read into it since you last answered?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Haven't started it yet. I'm on Lone Wolf now. When i finish, Shingeki no Kyojin and Yu Yu Hakusho will be my last target.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Have you watched or read Yu Yu Hakusho at all yet? Because you did say you were on Chapter 30 of Attack On Titan last month.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Did I? I barely watched Shingeki no Kyojin. Maybe 4 chapters or so but wayyy back.

As for Yu Yu, I've read the first 10 chapters iirc. But I'll start all over again and watch the anime instead.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Have you seen all of the 2011 HxH anime?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Bruh. I've seen guarana online before....looks like a homunculus from Full Metal Alchemist.
Guarapan is apple....ic.

Didn't know people actually drank schweppes on its own. I thought it was always a mixer for alcohol.

Red grape juice or white/green grape juice? The red one always instantly blocks my nose for some reason (had it quite a few times when visiting relatives when I was 15). Googling about that comes up with nothing, so maybe it's just me with that problem lol.

You ever had 100% chocolate? Too bitter.

At least you know. No, it's ok....almost ok.
Huh? Guarana online? You never seen it irl?

Yeah ppl drink it on its own here. Although it was way more common in like 2013--2014 I think. Don't find that many ppl drinking it nowadays.

Red Grape Juice. I've barely tried white grapes, both eating it raw or as a juice. Is it good as a juice? I wasn't that fan of grape juice until recently. Some brands do taste really good. I even forgot the name of the last grape juice I drank but it was some expensive but really good tasting one. Tough to find tho.

I think not 100%. 60--70% is my preference.

Heheh. Don't Look Back in Anger.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Does it improve from the quality of the hunter exams? Ideally I'll continue where 99 leaves off.
I disliked the Celestial Tower arc (the one after the Hunter Exam) and the Genei Ryodan arc too. The "Killua's family" mini arc also had its quality degraded imo. But the Chimera Ants arc in it was fantastic. It was so good imo that I don't know why their previous arc had so many downsides in comparison to the manga and specially, the 1999 anime.

Warmmedown

Elite
Nah not in real life. You should try red grape juice. It's popular in some places (not here. But like when I visit my cousins' country it's very common there), but like I said it makes my nose instantly feel blocked. Supposedly o Brasil exports grape juice to Japan.

Would you eat an ant? Cooked. Like if it was sold locally in some place you visited and you saw it being sold, but you still have lots of other food options.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Nah not in real life. You should try red grape juice. It's popular in some places (not here. But like when I visit my cousins' country it's very common there), but like I said it makes my nose instantly feel blocked. Supposedly o Brasil exports grape juice to Japan.

Would you eat an ant? Cooked. Like if it was sold locally in some place you visited and you saw it being sold, but you still have lots of other food options.
I would. I've never been hesitant in trying new foods. Unless someone highly recommended against it saying it's very bad. Tbf I'm more picky with drinks. But I still am always open to trying new ones.

Which juice is your favorite in general?
Idk. Probably lemonade. Used to drink plenty of Oranje Juice but got sick of it. Grape juice was always not my preferred choice but I'm liking it more nowadays. When not soda, I drink mostly cold tea. Beer too, but I'm on a break from it due to meds.