Dragon Ball Discussion

SIAD

Elite
From volume 2 page 69:

Google doesn't translate well, but breaking it down by pieces produces something like this:

Then it mentions his weakness being the fusion time being limited. That's all I can find right now but there's a ton of text in the Perfect Files.
So Gogeta SSJ4 doesn't have unlimited power?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Chapter: 53, P13.3
Context: after standing up before Goku does, following their double kick-induced double knockout
Kame-sennin: “I won because of my long legs…As an adult, my legs are longer than your small ones, and so my kick was that much deeper…But at any rate, you did well…You’re the first person to ever push Muten Roshi this far…”

What do you guys think about this quote? Is it a retcon?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Did Roshi ever fought Piccolo directly? Piccolo knows him, but I feel if Roshi attacked him he wouldn’t have lived to tell the story.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
S7mqfNd.png
That's a Viz-ism.

The real quote:
IMG_5946.jpeg

Piccolo:
That's unfortunate. One can only spend 2 days... a total of 48 hours, in the Room of Spirit and Time in their lifetime.

Chapter: 53, P13.3
Context: after standing up before Goku does, following their double kick-induced double knockout
Kame-sennin: “I won because of my long legs…As an adult, my legs are longer than your small ones, and so my kick was that much deeper…But at any rate, you did well…You’re the first person to ever push Muten Roshi this far…”

What do you guys think about this quote? Is it a retcon?
It means physical build matters. Roshi had more force in his kick because he was bigger than Goku.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Viz is almost as guilty as Funimation in that regard.