Dragon Ball Discussion

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Fuckin khrist it's sad that so many fans have such a twisted pov about such a simple series. People having such a basic lack of understanding about such simple concepts and basic character traits.

For such a simplistic series, it's kinda sad. Lol
I would like more context.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I mean everywhere. Online, IRL, forums, social media. Every corner of the fandom have some nutty ass people.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I actually agree with this. On Neoseeker and YouTube, they tend to literally be braindead, IRL, they tend not to be very misinformed, and on Social Media, they tend to be ghetto for some reason, LOL.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I played it a bit when it first came out but that shit grows stale fast and the fact it still has such a huge fanbase is insanity.

I don't understand the hype for DB being in it. Everything that makes Goku and them so bad ass is martial arts and having power to destroy planets and shit. Strip that away from them and hand them some guns to shoot at regular humans and make them as weak as everyone else and people call that fun? Fuck that just blow up the island and call it a day.

SIAD

Elite
Where is it mentioned that Cell Max could be stronger than Broly?

Zippy

Super Elite
Question: Can i read the dbs manga from after ToP arc if ive watched the anime or is it too different? (Idc about power levels and stuff, just the general turn of events and end result of the arc should be the same)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Question: Can i read the dbs manga from after ToP arc if ive watched the anime or is it too different? (Idc about power levels and stuff, just the general turn of events and end result of the arc should be the same)
Kaioken Blue isn't in the manga after the ToP, that's about the extent of what you need to remember.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Also you should read the full color version since mosy DBS forms are palette swaps

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When Tenshinhan/Chaozu met up with the group before Mecha Freeza arrived on earth, how did they not know Vegeta was still on earth? Are you telling me that Vegeta was suppressed to near 0 for over a year? When Vegeta and Nappa arrived on earth they were instantly sensed from across the planet.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
When Tenshinhan/Chaozu met up with the group before Mecha Freeza arrived on earth, how did they not know Vegeta was still on earth? Are you telling me that Vegeta was suppressed to near 0 for over a year? When Vegeta and Nappa arrived on earth they were instantly sensed from across the planet.
Maybe use the Anime as a reference. Vegeta probably trained in the cosmos.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Wanted to see a certain part in the manga and got sucked in for hours without even noticing. Re-read the Nappa and Vegeta fight, the whole Freeza fight, the whole Trunks arc and first half of the Android arc, and some bits and pieces of the Cell Game and Boo arc in the last two nights

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah DB really does seem to be a timeless story in that regard. I don't read it nearly as often anymore but it's so easy to pick it up and get lost in it for a while.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I've got the impression that Tenshinhan knew Vegeta was on Earth and he just confirmed it. Seems like Tenshinhan wasn't that surprised, he was more like "so you're really on Earth, I don't know how Yamcha can stomach living with you".

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Wanted to see a certain part in the manga and got sucked in for hours without even noticing. Re-read the Nappa and Vegeta fight, the whole Freeza fight, the whole Trunks arc and first half of the Android arc, and some bits and pieces of the Cell Game and Boo arc in the last two nights

Always happen when I debate with someone and go get a scan. Even with Super. It just flows so naturally. I think manga overall has a much more "smooth" pacing than western comic books, with all the decades of continuity and tie-ins and what not.

I've got the impression that Tenshinhan knew Vegeta was on Earth and he just confirmed it. Seems like Tenshinhan wasn't that surprised, he was more like "so you're really on Earth, I don't know how Yamcha can stomach living with you".

Imagine how Tenshinhan must have felt expecting Vegeta's Ki to either go alway or go wild as he starts killing people.