Dragon Ball Discussion

SIAD

Elite
Which version of Goku was hurt the most?

1.-) Goku Base and Frieza fighting Jiren in Chapter 131 of the Anime.

2.-) Goku Base and Vegeta Base against Jiren in Chapter 42 of the Manga.

SIAD

Elite
What made Genkidama explode in ToP?

Jiren is shown making a slight movement with his eye and then the Spirit Bomb explodes.

So it was the slight movement of Jiren's eye that caused the explosion of the Spirit Bomb?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The Spirit Bomb would almost be a useless technique if it didn't kill Kid Boo.

SIAD

Elite
Does SSJB2 exist?

My question is if Goku and Vegeta used SSJB2 in DBS Chapter 122?

SIAD

Elite
Did Saganbo train or get stronger within those 2 and a half months, since they left Namek and arrived on Earth?

Logically, Saganbo, receiving energy from Moro on Namek, strengthened him a lot, but not to the level of reaching Moro's power at that time. That version of Moro was inferior to Goku/Vegeta PSSJB (before training).

Then upon arriving on Earth, Saganbo (before receiving his 1st boost from Moro on Earth) was confident of defeating the Warriors who had defeated OG73I (Moro).

It's also possible, as when Moro and Saganbo find out that Vegeta had defeated Yuzun, it makes Saganbo shocked, as he calls Monster Yuzun invincible. Saganbo, knowing Moro's absorption technique, means that Saganbo knew an important % of Goku/Vegeta PSSJB's powers. Also, after learning that Vegeta had killed Yuzun, it made Moro decide to get as strong as possible in the time he had left to go to Earth.

Do you mean to say that Saganbo got stronger within those 2 and a half months?

SIAD

Elite
Goku was strengthened by receiving energy from Vegeta and the Z Fighters at the end of his fight against Planet Moro?

At the end of the Arc Moro, Vegeta vastly outnumbered Goku in even ways, but it's likely that after SSJBE Vegeta transfers him to PSSJB Goku, it would make sense for Goku to match Vegeta in even ways.

What do you think?

SIAD

Elite
Kale and Caulifla were aware of the power of Goku SSJ2 against Jiren?

SIAD

Elite
Which gap is bigger between UI Sign Goku (Episode 110) over Genkidama vs Gap between Genkidama over Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 (Episode 109)?

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
What made Genkidama explode in ToP?

Jiren is shown making a slight movement with his eye and then the Spirit Bomb explodes.

So it was the slight movement of Jiren's eye that caused the explosion of the Spirit Bomb?

Episode 110:
Time: 5:40-5:53
Context: The Genkidama illuminates as it begins to reach its limit.
Champa: Doesn't that look a little dangerous?
Vados: The expansion of the energy caught between their force is reaching its limit.

From my understanding, the energy of the Genkidama is expanding because of the clash between Jiren and Goku's energies. Their energies clashing with each other specifically is what's causing the Genkidama to expand beyond its limits.

We can even see from the timestamp of 6:10-6:28 that the camera completely zooms in on Goku straining himself even more trying to push the Genkidama back just before the Genkidama explodes. As Goku pushes back, Jiren pushes back even harder causing Goku to go beyond his limits just to keep up. As Goku and Jiren's power grows to contain the Genkidama, the Genkidama expands further until it could no longer bear it.

SIAD

Elite
@Goku9001

And how much do you think the Genkidama is strengthened with the energies of Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 and Jiren?

Will a difference of 1,125x between Goku SSJB Kaioken x20 and Jiren's Spanking on U7's Spanking be okay?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I remember the days when CatouttaHell and Pyro used to scale GT. LOL.

I think you can even find some power levels KP did here if you dig deep enough, but last I seen of Koshka he was a bitter old man complaining about "cartoons for 8 year olds" on Neo lol

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I decided to make Piccolo the same strength he was against #17 during the Boo Saga in my Battle Powers. In other words, I believe Toriyama forgot he ever went into the ROSAT for the Cell Games. It makes Base Saiyans > Piccolo work far better.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Fuckin khrist it's sad that so many fans have such a twisted pov about such a simple series. People having such a basic lack of understanding about such simple concepts and basic character traits.

For such a simplistic series, it's kinda sad. Lol