Dragon Ball Discussion

p123

Elite
He looks like he hates pussy. Vegeta's life is all about war, power and revenge. 100% focus.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
That nigga acted all weird when Bulma told him don't try to do anything naughty to her. Definitely a virgin.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
ahill1 said:
Yeah. Wish there was more interaction between Vegeta and Piccolo.

I love how they had a conversation before Vegeta sacrificed himself against Boo. Also this is one of my favorite moment of Vegeta and Piccolo.

4ZwP2HT.png

L8vSpRW.png

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What about Piccolo's feet? They were never shown, right? So how should they be? Maybe with for finger like his hands or maybe deformed like 1st form Cell's or Freeza's?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Has there ever been concept art of a namek?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
ahill1 said:
What about Piccolo's feet? They were never shown, right? So how should they be? Maybe with for finger like his hands or maybe deformed like 1st form Cell's or Freeza's?

Ok, this freaked me out. Why is it important to see his feet?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I always wanted to know how was Piccolo's feet. When I was younger I was so obsessed with it that I typed on google Piccolo's feet and with no results, I looked up to kid Piccolo Junior getting out of his egg in the anime (anime only) too see if the portrayal of his feet was something really different from an earthling's. But sadly, TOEI barely showed it.

It would still be cool to know how his feet looks like. Any speculation? Does he have a feet to begin with?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
ahill1 said:
I always wanted to know how was Piccolo's feet. When I was younger I was so obsessed with it that I typed on google Piccolo's feet and with no results, I looked up to kid Piccolo Junior getting out of his egg in the anime (anime only) too see if the portrayal of his feet was something really different from an earthling's. But sadly, TOEI barely showed it.

It would still be cool to know how his feet looks like. Any speculation? Does he have a feet to begin with?

Yes

little-dude.jpg

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Fearless Zamasu said:
ahill1 said:

Yes

little-dude.jpg

Ahill and Fearless Zamasu, you guys freak out even me! And that says a lot!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Anyone notice in Viz where Trunks initially calls the Androids #19 and 20 by mistake?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Anyone notice in Viz where Trunks initially calls the Androids #19 and 20 by mistake?

I'm pretty sure that's in the original as well.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is it meant to be that way?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
No, it was because #19 and #20 were originally going to be main villains, but Toriyama's editor didn't like their designs and had him change them. At least, that's what I believe the reasoning was. Kenshi might be able to confirm that.

I also believe it was fixed in the Kanzenban release.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Just like Mike said. It was a confusion made by Toriyama having to change the androids.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I made a thread about it and I think it was EV or Kenshi who made it clear that Toriyama keeps changing the villain and Cell's true form.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, I forgot about that. He should have told his editors to fuck off.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Mikey said:
No, it was because #19 and #20 were originally going to be main villains, but Toriyama's editor didn't like their designs and had him change them. At least, that's what I believe the reasoning was. Kenshi might be able to confirm that.

I also believe it was fixed in the Kanzenban release.
I think that's credible. I read on Kanzenshit that the editor didn't like that the antagonists were a "fatso and a geezer."

He also didn't like the teen androids and Cells first two designs, so we can thank the editor for being a picky bitch.