Dragon Ball Discussion

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What about the base Saiyans in the Boo saga? How strong do you guys think they got? I am thinking of putting them at Cell Junior's level to make up for the implications of base > Piccolo.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
If the base Saiyans were Cell Jr. level then Trunks could've just blasted 18 out of the arena immediately without turning into a Super Saiyan. I personally have them all in between 18 and 16, power wise.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Saiyan Paladin said:
RDj6zQE.png

Full color manga is so sexy :rape

Oh damn, :panties better hit the gym.

:brother

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I also think it undermines Super Saiyan Vegeta and Trunks way too much.

If the Base Saiyans were Cell Jr level in the Boo saga, that would mean Base Kid Gohan was stronger than a Cell Jr at the Cell Games. No way.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
At best, I think they were just superior to Freeza but not leagues and leagues ahead. 200,000,000 works fine to me. I know that won't fly for some of you cause of Piccolo, but him being in the tournament and them agreeing not to go SSJ, just poor writing.... No way in hell base Saiyajins, even Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta, are in no 300-400+ millions in base. Just not happening.

Besides, was Piccolo shown or stated to have trained at all after Cell? Aside from maybe a little silent/still meditation at best like he usually does when alone?

For all we know, Piccolo could have decreased in power since Cell. Piccolo could possibly be less than 200 million at the Buu arc. :idk

How strong do you guys have them in base at the Cell games?

What about Gohan? Was anything implied that included Gohan as one of the ones strong enough to beat Freeza in base? Cause Goku and Vegeta, obviously..... But what about Gohangs?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
There was nothing said about Piccolo's activity during the yrs of peace. My guess is he was doing some light training, but nothing too drastic. Even though Kami mellowed him out, I have a hard time believing he did nothing the entire time. Most likely maintained the power he had.

Outside of being grouped with Goku and Vegeta by Dabra, nothing in particular was said about Gohan.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Maybe 225 million tops.... Gohan would have to be less, may be 175,000,000?

I couldn't imagine them being much more than 50 million in base at Cell Games, but with Gohan slacking off for 7 years after Cell, how could he possibly even be close to Goku or Vegeta's base levels?

I dunno, I don't make PL lists and this is probably the most thought I have put into this stuff in years, so I'm probably way off.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I have them around 30-40 million at the Cell Games. I generally don't think the Base Saiyans are all that.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
@Evil Vegeta

If the Base Saiyans were Cell Jr level in the Boo saga, that would mean Base Kid Gohan was stronger than a Cell Jr at the Cell Games. No way.
I'd reconcile that lessening even more the SSJ multiplier by the Boo saga, putting it at 3x or so.

@Shitler
No way in hell base Saiyajins, even Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta, are in no 300-400+ millions in base. Just not happening.
Why not? What is wrong with it? If you accept that the base Saiyans are stronger than Freeza, you can put them really strong.
Besides, was Piccolo shown or stated to have trained at all after Cell? Aside from maybe a little silent/still meditation at best like he usually does when alone?
Toriyama stated Piccolo always trains in times of peace, so there's that. Maybe he didn't get stronger, that is, it was more a maintenance training, but I don't think he should be weaker.
For all we know, Piccolo could have decreased in power since Cell. Piccolo could possibly be less than 200 million at the Buu arc.
That's pretty much impossible. We know Piccolo was already stronger than Namek SSJ Goku before fusing with Kami, whose power level was 150,000,000. After it, Piccolo increased his powers a lot after fusing with Kami and reached a whole new different level after RoSaT. Even if he did get weaker, 200,000,000 should be an impossibility here, considering 7 years of peace didn't make Gohan multi fold weaker than his Cell Games self.
How strong do you guys have them in base at the Cell games?
Well, there are good implications for the base Saiyans being at least relevant to Piccolo. So instead of nerfing Piccolo to astounding levels like weaker than Semi Cell or even weaker than #16 (which was a common thing in 2011~2012), I am thinking of raising the base Saiyans to high realm of powers.

As for Gohan, he was the one who purposed the "non SSJ rule" knowing Piccolo would participate, so I don't think he is an exception here.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Evil Vegeta said:
I have them around 30-40 million at the Cell Games. I generally don't think the Base Saiyans are all that.

Great minds think alike!

:panties

p123

Elite
Base Saiyan power should be topping out somewhere around the Androids power. Somewhere between 16,17 and 18. Also, Super Saiyan Goku being 150,000,000 is a complete joke for anyone who has spent any real time doing power levels. He's at MINIMUM, double that.

Realistically speaking, Base Saiyans should be somewhere in the 500,000,000 - 1,500,000,000 range if we are trying to be as accurate as possible.

Base Saiyans have to be above Freeza, I don't think I've seen any factually correct lists that could keep them anywhere close. Besides, the boys in base were keeping up with 18 just fine, something Freeza wouldn't be able to dream of. The Base Saiyans are stupidly powerful people.

EV 30-40 million is a joke, Mishimi's estimates are much better, but a bit off.

Also ahill, you are a fool. Base Saiyans are nowhere near Cell Junior pffftttt what! That's old, old logic, You are much better than this. Base Saiyans are very powerful, but still are complete fodder to Piccolo. Piccolo would stomp all of them easily with one hand behind his back.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Between 18 and 16 is where I have them as well.

p123

Elite
Well that's because you are smart. Who are you by the way, what was your name on the other forums?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
That's jackjack man, can't you tell?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Base Saiyans being stronger than a Cell Junior is absurd ahill. Like Evil Vegeta said, that'd imply CG Base Gohan > Cell Junior, which I can't imagine anyone advocating for that.

I have Base Saiyans well into the billions. A good amount stronger than C17 and C18, but still well below Android #16.