Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
I have not yet watched the trailer. I've only seen short clips and gifs of scenes. I don't know how to feel about the 3D effect, or whatever it's called. I will definitely watch the movie online once it's available in HD, but I won't be watching this one in theaters, like I did with Broly three times (the fourth time I didn't go!).
AmAdbIP.jpg

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'm willing to give it a chance. As a fan, I'm in need of some new content. But I also appreciate that they are trying something new this time around. And I'm with you on the CGI, it's jarring and strange, and a huge departure from DBS Broly, but to give it credit, the look of the animation has improved as more footage has been released.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
So is it confirmed that Cell would be the last villian? (Not the same Cell obviously but still)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If Cell does appear it's either a brand new one cooked up in a new asspull basement or the present Cell that Kuririn and Trunks killed in the Cell arc, revived with the DBs and enhanced with god Ki cells.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
I have not yet watched the trailer. I've only seen short clips and gifs of scenes. I don't know how to feel about the 3D effect, or whatever it's called. I will definitely watch the movie online once it's available in HD, but I won't be watching this one in theaters, like I did with Broly three times (the fourth time I didn't go!).
AmAdbIP.jpg
:pakl

SIAD

Elite
From the looks of things, surely Goku Base (Post Merus) is much more powerful than Gohan (Arc Moro) in the Anime.

I think Base Vegeta, Base Broly and Base Goku in DBS Hero will be much more powerful than Ultimate 2 Gohan and Piccolo SSJ. And these last 2 were greatly strengthened in the Arc de Moro.

Put simply Vegeta, Goku and Broly are unimaginably strong.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
From the looks of things, surely Goku Base (Post Merus) is much more powerful than Gohan (Arc Moro) in the Anime.

I think Base Vegeta, Base Broly and Base Goku in DBS Hero will be much more powerful than Ultimate 2 Gohan and Piccolo SSJ. And these last 2 were greatly strengthened in the Arc de Moro.

Put simply Vegeta, Goku and Broly are unimaginably strong.
I'm not really against this but what evidence is there that suggests this?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
It’s kewl that Light Yagami gets to also be there. He grew-up in the DragonBall generation so that must be kewl for him.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
But seriously, a Dragon Ball movie (or anything really) ought to be action and nostalgia. You need everyone to cycle through all their Super Saiyan forms.