Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
There's so much material to cram in there between the last game and this one. All of Super, DB Heroes, movies, manga. Should be fully loaded.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
There's so much material to cram in there between the last game and this one. All of Super, DB Heroes, movies, manga. Should be fully loaded.
I doubt they'd claim Heroes or FighterZ characters tbh. But considering they made Babidi a playable character, who knows.

I hope they use manga characters like Moro, Saganbo, Granolah and Gas as well.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They should use the Wii version of BT3 as base for all the returning characters and add every character of any sort of importance from the anime and manga of Super. Would also be nice to get to play as Rild, Redjic, Hell Fighter #17 and the minor Evil Dragons as well.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I want large scale maps with destruction as well. Imagine a massive multiplayer battle where you can ravage an entire planet fighting with your friends. The current gen systems should be capable enough.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They were pretty similar to Raging Blast game play wise, though I found the game play of the Tenkaichi series to be faster and more fluid. They were also a better pure multiplayer experience to play with friends, had better character rosters and more stages.

Future Warrior

Elite
I think I would lower expectations on having all characters from BT3 showing up. It would be a heavy roster but not sure on guys like Babidi or Devilman showing up, though it would be neat.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I think I would lower expectations on having all characters from BT3 showing up. It would be a heavy roster but not sure on guys like Babidi or Devilman showing up, though it would be neat.
The BT3 character roster was pretty excessive and I can see them cut down simply because some characters aren't important enough to make for modern hardware. Still, I think less than 80 fighters will be disappointing.

Future Warrior

Elite
The BT3 character roster was pretty excessive and I can see them cut down simply because some characters aren't important enough to make for modern hardware. Still, I think less than 80 fighters will be disappointing.

I think if they keep 80-90% of the BT3 roster, the inclusion of DBS characters will essentially surpass that original number.