Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4

Future Warrior

Elite
Early 2024. Although I've heard someone suggest 2025 as that would be the 20th anniversary of BT1.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. Never know when your last day gonna be :idk

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
When do you guys think it will release? End of the year or early 2024? I kind of hope they take as long as possible so they can add the most content for launch.
I don't know what Namco's release schedule but from what they showed, it seems like its not close to release as they didn't have much to show. I wouldn't be surprised if it were 2024

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I can't see them waiting that long. While the trailer had absolutely nothing to show, I can't see them showing a teaser if there was still a 2 year wait.
Unrelated but Bethesda did a teaser for Elder Scrolls 6 in 2018, and that game is still at least five years away :troll

Future Warrior

Elite
Just got the BT4 mod on my laptop (basically BT3 but with more characters).

It took me a while to get used to the controls but after getting the hang of it I was having a blast. A lot of similarities to RB but faster paced.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
FqzNqNcWwCILlbW

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Why isn't the Nintendo Switch logo also present at the end of the trailer?

Future Warrior

Elite
Combat looks a bit too stiff compared to the previous entries. Reminds of DBZ Kakarot.

Hopefully it ends up being good.

Future Warrior

Elite
I mean I can see them including the main heavy hitters like SSJ4/Baby/Yi Xing Long. They included Bergamo of all people lol.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Perhaps. But even then I think the Moro and Granolah arc characters would not be covered. Might not even go up to Super Hero so as to leave more room for sequel additions

Future Warrior

Elite
I never expected manga characters. Even the mobile games which have large rosters don’t have them.