Legacy Of Goku 4 (Never Coming)

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That's true. :idk

Still have no idea how they got the go ahead from copyright owners. They say 3DS and Wii U are possible, which means that this game must be an official Dragon Ball product, otherwise they'd get sued to oblivion.

Alternatively, they can make this an unofficial homebrew title for 3DS, and receive donations not directly tied to the game itself.

It will be interesting. :idk

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah that looks pretty cool, as long as the gameplay is good.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
My biggest hope is that they don't deviate from the RPG genre like they did with Transformation. That was such a boring game that even forcing myself to unlock all the characters (which I had to do by amassing points lol, not even unlock them in story mode) was a painful chore.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Sometimes the special chi blasts wouldn't work in Transformation. I'd say every 1/5 times it didn't work. :cry

My biggest fear is that they're gonna base the gameplay around the graphics, and not the other way around. A 3D RPG (especially with real-time fights like LOG) can come out incredibly shitty if not done right. Going 3D is a huge gamble, and I hope they're willing to do what's best for the game. At least 2D is tested and it works.

I will admit though, 3D LOG1 (those 3DS concept pictures) looks really great.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I admit, while I want them to explore stories beyond the standard 4 arcs of Z, a LOG 1 remake with Goku, :Krillin, Gohan, Piccolo and Vegeta playable would still be worth the money

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Only if the graphics weren't heavily altered (I.e, 2D style)

I just want a LOG1 that looks the same, but plays much better and has background music as awesome as the other two.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well the game is still 14 years old, so it's somewhat unrealistic to expect no graphic changes.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I have no nostalgia at all. I killed myself against Raditz when I first got the game because it was so shite and later cleared the whole thing in half an hour using the invincibility code :king :king :king

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They're honestly better off hacking LOG2 and usin that as a base, since the first game's mechanics were so dogshitty that a wolf or a crab could fucking kill Goku just before fighting Nappa.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I remember there was some impossible fucking Pterodactyl.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The first game is so gay that two or three attacks from the average boss can kill you at level 10+

Second game has that assholeish dinosaur egg mission

Third game is just easy to a fault :troll :king

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Having to repeat it three times is annoying though.

Although the bigger annoyance was the fact that 11 year old me didn't have enough attention span to realize those villagers gave me the clues I needed to disable the barrier blocking the last generator or whatever :trump

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Atem King of Nigeria said:
Having to repeat it three times is annoying though.

Although the bigger annoyance was the fact that 11 year old me didn't have enough attention span to realize those villagers gave me the clues I needed to disable the barrier blocking the last generator or whatever :trump
Literally everyone had this problem. :troll