Legacy Of Goku 4 (Never Coming)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
lol in my first playthrough I'd unlocked the Vegeta level 50 gate before that generator. Knocked 18 on her ass with like one big bang attack in base form only to be defeated by the ensuing cutscene. :troll

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Atem King of Nigeria said:
lol in my first playthrough I'd unlocked the Vegeta level 50 gate before that generator. Knocked 18 on her ass with like one big bang attack in base form only to be defeated by the ensuing cutscene. :troll
Heard a lot of people did this too.

In my first playthrough in 2007 or 2008 I used the net to get through that part, but my playthrough last year revealed that the hints were extremely obvious. :idk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeh I couldn't clear that part until I'd read the Prima guide to the game. Also was stuck in that part of HFIL where you're supposed to use IT to click on a switch to move the spikes and shit (albeit for about an hour) Go figure...

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
The HFIL didn't take me that long, since I know that IT is the way to open something that is beyond of the boundry.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
HOLY FUXK THE EGG MISSION

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Android 19 was harder. :wat

I first played the game before watching the Cell arc fully, so by the time of the Cell Games my Gohan was only level 5 and Goku was level 50. No idea I'd have to switch to Gohan. :troll1

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Funny since you actually lose Goku after Cell. Leveling him up past 40 was effectively pointless :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
No, the gate was 40, the same with almost all of the hidden gates where Dragon Balls were. (one or two of them were 35 I think)

https://youtu.be/6BhO_Uh_NXc?t=4m7s

Also, Trunks is still playable after the Cell Game even though he got killed by Seru also. I guess in the LOG universe Yamcha kept him alive via CPR until the moment they got him to the lookout where he finally passed away :idk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He did. They took their corpse to Dende's and he was revived when they made the wish.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
You need a level 50 (Max) Goku to collect his statue for display at Capsule Corp. I think having every character at level 50 unlocks Hercule. :shillary

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
https://youtu.be/bHie8hfMFkM?t=9m22s

No, the Goku statue is automatically placed when the Cell Games event is finished. The other 4 guys need to be level 50 no matter what to gain their statues, but the game sometimes places Mr. Satan's level at 1 and not 40 when you unlock him with Goku dying at a lower level.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It doesn't always happen. Seems to either be a glitch or a trollish RNG :trump :trump