ma chat topic

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
If you woke up one day and realized you've been magically turned into a woman, would you have sex with men
to see what it is like?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Tell me in five paragraphs why you like OP

Warmmedown

Elite
Five legit paragraphs is too long. Actually fk u go find it on the internet somewhere where I've written it before.

To withheldprivacy maybe. I'll say 70% yes. Wow took me a long time to find the percentage sign, went past it <del>like</del> literally 3 times. Also probably that wouldn't be the first thing on my mind if I was suddenly a woman. Probs I would be scared.

@Fujitora Gintama Gin> Bleach Gin.
That reminds me that I was reasing Berserk and it's the first manga I've read that used greater/less than signs to indicate strength levels.

I am disappuleoint.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Where did you vanish to for like 2 years?
Have you still been in school?
What did/are you studying?
Working?
Living with family right now?
Are you a b0$$?

:wat

Warmmedown

Elite
For like 1.5 years was mostly looking for work. Last year was bs since I was basically just on my own all the time. Wasn't online because didn't wanna be on and not post properly, but now I'm just doing that anyway because, well, it's better than nothin.

Nah I'm not in school. No short term plans to return.

Was probs gonna major in History but was saying Biology since most people think History is memorising dates or some shit.

Yeh I'm working in an accountancy office. It's alright compared to nothing (lol) but tbh sitting down for a long amount of times isn't healthy for your muscles since it causes dystrophy after a while (not sure how long but I wouldn't recommend sitting for more than 1 hour without 5 minutes of standing or exercise and at least standing every half an hour for a few minutes is better) and just going to train afterwards isn't enough to undo it. Like with anything consistency is the best way rather than going extra hard but only occasionally. Christiano didn't get so good by training hard once in a while but by going ariund Manchester United(f them)'s training pitch like every day just dribbling slowly. Same with anything. But yeh apart from that the conversations at work are boring/sometimes stupid/illogical (a lot of religious shit which doesn't even make sense within the context of their religion) and the pay is meh but that's living under this government for you....created a lot of jobs that ae actually not proper jobs, such as mine (half minimum wage). Having my own income is gd though and then being able to spend it is gd cuz never been allowed to do that before.

I live with my mum's brother so yeh. pr good. The high life. Although would be cool to live on my own and wouldn't mind struggling to do it but right now it's not financially feasible. Would make training easier and make it easier to buy big crap like gaming stuff to play or stock to sell. Woulda been happy living with a friend but eh no chance now.

I'm ma own boss so ya. Mostly anyway. Gonna try n go harder when I get back from this trip (which is probs gona undo any training cuz I get way less food than what I usually get myself and is gona be financially a waste maybe....not sure yet tho; it's early days....tbh my ideal situation would be to have nothing to do with 90% of my known relatives since they don't add anything to my life apart from boredom and insults and highlighting bs in my own past. There are a couple of good ones though) and at least sell some crap online. If I wasn't literally a one man team I'd do some other self-employment but that'll have to do. Pretty much changing how I do most things....tbh it's pretty much how I envisioned it would be once I was away from my parents. Keep on moving forwards....got hope.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Is there anyway for you to get a better job? Are you trying? Has your experience in your current job paved a way to get a better paying hob?

Warmmedown

Elite
Could be possible to get something better in some sort of accounts clerk or low end admin role. Wasn't beforehand since this was literally the first one that came up but if I get a good reference from this one then you'd think I'd get a better one since I'd have stronger, more recent experience to go with better qualifications than most my age but then I'm not so sure. My uncle was saying just before I left that he'll help me find a job that pays properly so maybe his experience'll help in applying more effectively, although I've had another uncle say he'd help me out if I turned up to help him out but then he turned up with nothing on two different fronts (don't talk to him any more, neither does my mum, dad and the firstmost mentioned uncle). I do worry that leaving the job too hastily will get me a bad ref and right now I don't want to leave until I at least help them for their busiest period (January) because it's a major dick move. So no not looking actively, still sorta recovering from the high of actually having any job at all and haven't had a huge amount of belief in the possibility of getting much better so quickly. Mind you I know some plonkers with legit jobs.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Youre a random internet person but I thought I'd let you know I'm rooting for you :nice

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
You know you can learn accounting here right:

https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/accounting-and-financial-stateme

You can watch like 1 video a day and you'll have the basics down.

There's also finance which is more interesting:

https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How long do you plan to be in Pakistan for?
Do you enjoy it there compared to the UK?
What are the pros and cons of each?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
^why haven't you answered this poor boy's questions yet

edit: question mark