ma chat topic

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
In all seriousness, I read up to five children's books a day, and learned to enjoy them, but that's because I actually have children. :alex2

Warmmedown

Elite
Yeh you're gonna have to watch disney movies. At least I had to when i lived with my uncle and his daughters came around.

You read them the same books that you read as a kid at all?
Toddler/midget human books I remember are the hungry caterpillar, tiger who came to tea, jack and the beanstalk and cat in the hat books. Ugly duckling too....I'm waiting for my "I'm a swan!" moment.

Withheld why you reading kid's books? To connect with kids? What's the moral of the book? Sounds like a poor man's Haruhi Suzumiya

Warmmedown

Elite
Pocket-Gog~ said:
What are some things that you shouldn't say at a funeral?

"Is there gonna be dessert?"

"Have you seen the new Broly movie?"

"He looks dead happy"

I don't have a Nintendo Switch or a switch weapon. If my flat gets intruded I have a pull up bar and knife as weapons or I'll use the walls like spoderman. Not a typo.

The Switch looks like it has some decent games though. I'm not sure if I'd rather get a DS instead though. I don't plan on getting any new console for at least a year, if not much longer.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How did your most recent job interview go? Are you becoming active again boy?

Warmmedown

Elite
It was appalling lol. It was a lot harder than I expected (harder than the last one) and I was so drunk I couldn't think straight. I got sent detailed feedback yesterday, not read it yet.

Got another one end of January. Pay is pretty decent for it, but it's Customer Service-focused which gets boring after a bit. Still wouldn't mind it. Had a phone interview with HSBC yesterday, supposed to mind out within five days if I'm going to the full interview or not. Job market is unbelievably gey btw - so many jobs posted online are just agencies wanting to add you to their system, which mostly is a waste of time.

Yah a bit. Been shadowboxing daily and doing this drill I saw online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbYViuoJUhs and been boxing once so far, which was ok. Was just body-sparring, which can be ok, but it's also difficult if the other person literally covers their body the whole time and I'm not yet sure how to make the best use of it in order to learn stuff I can take over to full sparring/mma. Gloves feel okay btw, not mentioned it due to just being lazy asf with messaging. Hands didn't feel anything at all.

Been doing a solid non-stop 5 minutes of forwards/backwards/some sideways lunges last couple days.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You should try to get your hands on Kratom somehow man. It’s a better alternative to alcohol for your purpose and you still maintain a clear head. Oda ifthere are ways to buy it nine in the Uk but I do so here and don’t run into issues..

Warmmedown

Elite
Yeh the gay law that passed in 2016 made it illegal to sell here, but legal to possess (unless you have intent to supply). It's illegal to import, but I'm not sure if that includes ordering it. Most vendors have stayed away from supplying drugs like that to the UK since 2016, so I'd probably just go the deep web route, but that's a pain in the ass in itself.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When was the last time you died your hair white?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Warmmeup[/mention] still waiting for an answer...

When was the last time you drank milk and vodka? Which do you put in first the milk or the vodka? Have you thought about adding rubbing alcohol to the mix to bring out the flavour?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If you do not answer within the next 3 minutes I will send god to your house to drown you in milk and vodka.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Time’s up he is on his way with 200 million trillion gallons of vodmilk.

Warmmedown

Elite
Lmao just seen this. Actually laughed out loud. Neighbours probably think I'm insane now for randomly laughing after midnight.

Super Saiyan said:
When was the last time you died your hair white?
I used dry shampoo before work for a while last year and once Michael (cool 60 yr old dude at work) commented that part of my hair was white and asked if I was going grey. I went to the bathroom and sorted it and after that always made sure to double check after using that stuff.

Super Saiyan said:
@Warmmeup still waiting for an answer...

When was the last time you drank milk and vodka? Which do you put in first the milk or the vodka? Have you thought about adding rubbing alcohol to the mix to bring out the flavour?

Sorry leader.

I put the vodka in first, otherwise you'll get a mouthful of vodka if you drink it right away. I think I had it in January or February - possibly New Year's Eve (so I guess that's December. I'm a fucking liar), although I pussied out and had chocolate milk vodka instead.
I'm actually apprehensive about buying any cleaning alcohol in case I go mad and decide fuck it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I was fulfilling your dreams son.