ma chat topic

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What % of music do you listen to by genre?

Warmmedown

Elite
I'll go for over the last around 2 months.

Probably
35% trance, eurobeat, psytrance, techno and "hard" EDM ((happy) hardcore, hardstyle)
10.5% metalcore and hardcore/crossovers with those genres
15% Jrock (excluding anything that fits into other mentioned genres)
10% post-hardcore type stuff and other alternative rock
10% Metal
5% trip hop, lofi, other offshoots of hip hop (eg Joji, Rich Brian)
2.5% 90s eurodance or uk garage type stuff
2.5% Drum and Bass
5% Jpop
1.5% Kpop
1% Pop (including old pop)
1% Math Rock and jazz rock
1% Western Classical

Something like that, idk. I have a stupid amount of playlists on youtube to help me remember some of the stuff I listen to.
https://www.youtube.com/user/dannyzee4/playlists?view_as=subscriber

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Tf is the difference between eurodance and eurobeat lol

Warmmedown

Elite
By Eurobeat I mean the high tempo stuff they used in Initial D eg
[youtube]sFODclG8mBY[/youtube]

Eurodance

[youtube]rqs6pverp5U[/youtube]
[youtube]cHcVU5cGUNE[/youtube]
[youtube]M0quXl_od3g[/youtube]

Was also thinking of this classic, although wikipedia calls it breakbeat instead of eurodance
[youtube]ymNFyxvIdaM[/youtube]

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Warmmeup[/mention] since I'm starting Dorohedoro you have to finish it by the time I have. Get to it son.

Warmmedown

Elite
Ok. I might restart though. Put it on your MAL daily so I know if I'm falling behind.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Bruce Lee vs 3.42 x10^41 Shaolin Monks. Bruce Lee is only allowed to use his 1 inch punch. Who wins?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Bruce Lee vs 6.9842 x10^9 Shaolin Monks, 3 rabbit sized warmmeups, 1 ahill. Bruce Lee can't move. Who wins?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Bruce Lee versus 3 warmmeup sized warmmeups. Who wins?

Warmmedown

Elite
Bruce obviously. What else do you think the UAPs are? They're the results of the Air Force studying Bruce's body.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How does it feel to be an old meng? :alex2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
responda as perguntas vadia

How does it feel to be an old Meng?

How does it feel to be a young Meng?

How long do you plan to work for your uncle?

Do you get tips? My dad said tipping isn't really a thing in Europe compared to NA. Is that true?

If you could change your skin colour to one colour not seen in humans, what would it be?

Would you suck Bruce Lee's dick of it meant becoming as powerful as 3.6 Shaolin Monks?

Have you started studying random things yet?

Did you buy a desk?

Are you rich?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Warmmeup if you don't answer within 13 minutes I'm changing your name to Warmmedown.

Warmmedown

Elite
responda as perguntas vadia

How does it feel to be an old Meng?
Sometimes it's weird because I don't feel like what I thought someone that age would be like or feel like. That's true for most ages I've been though. I feel young still, but it's good to realise every so often that I am actually getting older, whether I feel it or not. It's usually easy for me to ignore it, because I can still easily pass for a 20 year old. Hopefully I can pass some decent lessons onto younger people who I know. I've been wanting to reach out to my cousin who turned 16 a few days ago to see if she wants help with revision or just in general I'd like to be around a bit more. I didn't have extended family around much growing up and remembered recently that I always thought I'd try to be around for any younger relatives I have one day.

How does it feel to be a young Meng?
Can't remember any more.

How long do you plan to work for your uncle?
I was thinking I'd like to be doing some other job by the end of February really. Not a huge fan of working lates since work ends up consuming your life when you're young, plus I don't know if I'll eventually start picking up repetitive strain injuries from work and his old staff member is coming back from prison soon (no idea what he was in for) so maybe I'll have less work available there anyway (not sure, depends on what that guy's job was). I need to get something legitimate that pays as much as what I get overall now (right now I'm working under the table, which is basically the norm in that industry). My last job was through an agency and I was paid 8-13% less than others in my team (who were either directly employed or through a different agency) for literally the same work (actually got given extra work lol. Got told in a meeting I was liked because most people just turn up and do the minimum job whereas I did more and actually had an interest in the job's purpose (I didn't really, it's just more interesting to put more effort in) and tbh fuck that.

Do you get tips? My dad said tipping isn't really a thing in Europe compared to NA. Is that true?
Yeh he's right - in the UK it's not considered obligatory to tip or even impolite not to tip. Some restaurants charge a service fee though and it's not super uncommon for people to leave tips if it's a big dinner out with lots of people or if the service was exceptionally good. As for where I work, it's a takeaway kitchen, so it's just deliveries or collections and not eat-in, so there are no tips for us. Drivers might get tips sometimes, especially on NYE one guy who works in the kitchen but also did some motorbike deliveries said he got quite a few tips.

If you could change your skin colour to one colour not seen in humans, what would it be?
Uhhhhhhhhhh this is like one of my dumb questions. Not seen in humans? I choose X-ray. Otherwise blue. When I was like 3 I wanted a blue dad (lmao, I legit remember being in the car saying I was gonna buy a blue dad) and at the fair when I was like 6 we paid to have my hair spray-dyed by some woman and accidentally dyed my ear blue (and the dye didn't really show up on my hair). Plus should go ok with my eyes, as opposed to red.

Would you suck Bruce Lee's dick of it meant becoming as powerful as 3.6 Shaolin Monks?
Yes so I can join the UFC, still get my ass kicked and make ahill stfu.

Did you buy a desk?
Yeh, it gets here on Wednesday 5th Jan, sometime between 7am and 7pm (although I ticked a box saying to leave it outside my door if I don't answer). I had to go back to the store and double check something.

Have you started studying random things yet?
No, only Portuguese still tbh. I'll be on it by the end of the week, for sure. 100%, if I'm alive and not in hospital. I can chop vegetables faster now though....

Are you rich? No but I have more money right now than ever really. Feels nice and can help make things get done much quicker. Only problem is it's mostly cash. I'm hoping to use some of it to sort out things I've been planning on for a while, like getting an ADD assessment over skype or therapy.