Recent Chapter Discussion

Future Warrior

Elite
I’ve seen theories that they are creations of Imu in some way. Or they are pieces of him like with the Vegapunks.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They seem to be based on demons/yokai, no? That's why I find it odd that these would be traditional devil fruits. If they are, maybe it's a new class of zoan that we haven't seen yet.

I'd find it weird if they were pieces of Imu, as they clearly treat him as some sort of God, whereas the Vegapunks act like they are the same being.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wait what? This part of the arc has been going on for 6 months? :donovan2

Future Warrior

Elite
Luffy vs Saturn
Zoro vs Nusjuro
Sanji vs Mars
Dorry and Broggy vs Ju Peter
Ancient Robot? vs Warcury

How I imagine the matchups could go. I think they'll be short scuffles though with no victor (besides maybe Saturn)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I can't see Zoro and Sanji doing too well. Sanji couldn't even move when Saturn paralyzed everyone. Zoro might do better but he just fought Lucci for 6 months.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
I mean again it's not like he was doing anything other than playing around.

Future Warrior

Elite
I can't see Zoro and Sanji doing too well. Sanji couldn't even move when Saturn paralyzed everyone. Zoro might do better but he just fought Lucci for 6 months.
The purpose of these fights will be to stall them so that Vegapunk message goes through to the world.

If they do that, it’s a W.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The purpose of these fights will be to stall them so that Vegapunk message goes through to the world.

If they do that, it’s a W.
Sure, but it would mean they would need to figure out the Gorosei's powers pretty much right now. If Sanji was completely frozen and had no ability to counter, I can't see him stalling much without somehow figuring it out ASAP.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Mars is definitely the creepiest of the Gorosei. Can't get over how massive the Gorosei all are.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I mean again it's not like he was doing anything other than playing around.
Well, I think it's because it takes a heavy toll on his stamina to use the strongest attacks with Haoshoku Haki, so he'd rather not waste stamina and defeat Lucci without it.