Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Discussion

Flame

High Class Warrior
Pretty good first episode tbh. 8 minutes is quite a bit shorter than I expected, but I'm not disappointed. This is going to be a very fun series. Xeno Goku and Goku are very different in attitude lol. SS4 Goku looked amazing as well.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Seems to me they immediately rushed the story immediately. There's no actually introduction or origin of the characters other than they're hypothetical that's all.

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Fearless Instinct said:
Seems to me they immediately rushed the story immediately. There's no actually introduction or origin of the characters other than they're hypothetical that's all.

How? I do understand where you might be coming from but I find it understandable enough

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Well I still don't know the story of Time Patroler Goku and his origin, is he the same version of GT Goku that became a time Patroler after GT? And how the hell did Mai managed to travel to Beerus home? Maybe they'll explain it later but with 8 mins duration seems like not enough for me.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I barely understand the plot, but I saw Bojack on that computer screen?

Bojack, Cooler, SSJB, SSJ4 all in the same anime?! :eek:dawg

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless Instinct said:
Well I still don't know the story of Time Patroler Goku and his origin, is he the same version of GT Goku that became a time Patroler after GT? And how the hell did Mai managed to travel to Beerus home? Maybe they'll explain it later but with 8 mins duration seems like not enough for me.

To be fair, I don't think this was an actual episode, just a prologue of sorts.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Mystic Omega said:
Fearless Instinct said:

To be fair, I don't think this was an actual episode, just a prologue of sorts.
Yeah exactly, that must be it.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
The fight was so god damn short and crap. We only get like 1 minute of it. They can't even do fan service right. I'd better see fucking SSB Gogeta by the end of the series. :brother

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
the fight was too short and lacked a lot of action and visual effects.The kamehameha clash should have been more Dramatic and huge but all we get to see is 2 small blasts clashin

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
UltimateGohkan said:
The fight was so god damn short and crap. We only get like 1 minute of it. They can't even do fan service right. I'd better see fucking SSB Gogeta by the end of the series. :brother

Gogeta will most likely never appear with the Potara retcon. No reason to use Metamoran Fusion when Potara is twice as long and more convenient. The only way I can ever see the dance being viable is if being too powerful won’t split the Fusion apart early.

EDIT: Forgot that the Fusion Dance also can’t handle too much power (SS4 Gogeta) so yeah, it looks like we’ll never see SSB Gogeta.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How bad is this shit? lmao

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Six Trails said:
UltimateGohkan said:

Gogeta will most likely never appear with the Potara retcon. No reason to use Metamoran Fusion when Potara is twice as long and more convenient. The only way I can ever see the dance being viable is if being too powerful won’t split the Fusion apart early.

EDIT: Forgot that the Fusion Dance also can’t handle too much power (SS4 Gogeta) so yeah, it looks like we’ll never see SSB Gogeta.
More convient as in Goku and Vegeta always have one potarra earring in their ass. :mikey Also Toei is blind if they dont know how popular Gogeta is so they can cash grab on it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lmao 1 min intro for an 8 min ep

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Trunks has vanished. Oh no!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lmao a Goku with a cape and Nyoibo.. fuck off.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Alright I quit fuck this lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What an atrocity. That made Super episode 5 seem appealing.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The only things I liked about this episode where Cooler and Bojack's brief appearance, but I think Cooler was only in the next episode preview. :punk