Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Discussion

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Not to be outdone, Galu now has himself a new form in Dragon Ball Heroes, and the name is absolutely *chef's kiss*

May I introduce you to Super Saiyan Blue: Universal Tree Power. Yes, that is the name.
I'm thinking the franchises obsession with Saiyan forms has reached critical mass now

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Loved seeing those two Gaygetas get one-shotted only for regular Blue Galu with some Ki absorbed to defeat Fu lol. Can't wait for whatever type of new cancer this new tournament arc manages to produce lol.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Loved seeing those two Gaygetas get one-shotted only for regular Blue Galu with some Ki absorbed to defeat Fu lol. Can't wait for whatever type of new cancer this new tournament arc manages to produce lol.
They’re doing Broli vs Jiren… but it’s M8 Broli. 😎

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They’re doing Broli vs Jiren… but it’s M8 Broli. 😎
A while ago we had LSSJ4 Limit Breaker Broly fight two Vegetto's head on and then struggle to defeat Cumber, Heroes never ceases to keep coming up with more cancer.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What did you guys think of Super Dragon Ball Heroes?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Worst thing in the franchise unless you take it as a comedy fanfiction

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I refuse to watch it. Super was bad enough and the shit I read about it is ridiculous.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
The show did a couple interesting fan services early on like SSJ3 Vegeta and SSJ4 vs SSJB but after that initial stretch it just became about throwing everything against the wall and then moving on to the next thing before you can even blink.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The show did a couple interesting fan services early on like SSJ3 Vegeta and SSJ4 vs SSJB but after that initial stretch it just became about throwing everything against the wall and then moving on to the next thing before you can even blink.
That's unfortunate. There can be no true sequel to Dragon Ball. Every series has tried and failed.