Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Discussion

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Toei shot themselves in the foot with that Potarra retcon. Vegito is worthless now since he only lasts a few minutes and can't get shit done.Cumber is a shitty OC of a character that is given no explanation of his backstory and is another "evil Saiyan". Even though nearly every Saiyan was a war loving warrior race who genocided entire planets. :punk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Did SSJ4 goku train for 4 months off screen? In the first episode he was evenly matched with Blue Galu, but as Vegetto he's evidently stronger than Kaioken Blue Vegetto..... oh wait it's Heroes. It's supposed to be retarded. :giraffe

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Seems like Cumber doesnt know how to aim. The ki blast he threw at base goku to finish him off completely missed

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Six Trails said:
UltimateGohkan said:
The fight was so god damn short and crap. We only get like 1 minute of it. They can't even do fan service right. I'd better see fucking SSB Gogeta by the end of the series. :brother

Gogeta will most likely never appear with the Potara retcon. No reason to use Metamoran Fusion when Potara is twice as long and more convenient. The only way I can ever see the dance being viable is if being too powerful won’t split the Fusion apart early.

EDIT: Forgot that the Fusion Dance also can’t handle too much power (SS4 Gogeta) so yeah, it looks like we’ll never see SSB Gogeta.
:manabu

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Ultimate Cell said:
Six Trails said:
UltimateGohkan said:
The fight was so god damn short and crap. We only get like 1 minute of it. They can't even do fan service right. I'd better see fucking SSB Gogeta by the end of the series. :brother

Gogeta will most likely never appear with the Potara retcon. No reason to use Metamoran Fusion when Potara is twice as long and more convenient. The only way I can ever see the dance being viable is if being too powerful won’t split the Fusion apart early.

EDIT: Forgot that the Fusion Dance also can’t handle too much power (SS4 Gogeta) so yeah, it looks like we’ll never see SSB Gogeta.
:manabu
Never underestimate the power of Toei/Tori fan service power! :troll :toei

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I forgot this abomination was a thing.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
If you spent more time on Neoseeker you'd never be allowed to forget. SDBH is as canon as it gets and everything in it should be used in power discussions. Pathetic fool.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Pyro said:
If you spent more time on Neoseeker you'd never be allowed to forget. SDBH is as canon as it gets and everything in it should be used in power discussions. Pathetic fool.

:eatme

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Ultimate Cell said:
Pyro said:

:eatme

Never on the day of the Lord.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Where can I watch this now that Kiss Anime is down? Is there an equivalent that can get me caught up?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
There's another version of Kissanime that's been made (Kissanime.ws), though its video player is pretty :trash right now. Most of the episodes seem to have been uploaded on YouTube though and haven't been taken down for copyright...yet.