Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Discussion

SIAD

Elite
This is after the Arc Zamasu and before the ToP?

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Given my noted cynicism of modern Dragon Ball, one would think that I would hate this series, as it's essentially Dragon Ball on LSD. BUT! I loved this episodes. From the auras (especially Cumber's and possessed Goku) to the new character designs, and the "holy fucking shit I didn't expect to see Golden Cooler and Vegetto" moments, this episode had me hooked far more than anything Super has done.

This episode clearly gave a huge buff to Vegeta, as both Goku and Trunks needed to go super, and Coolant had to use his golden spirit bomb, but our boy vaget, he was base yo.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic Omega said:
Given my noted cynicism of modern Dragon Ball, one would think that I would hate this series, as it's essentially Dragon Ball on LSD. BUT! I loved this episodes. From the auras (especially Cumber's and possessed Goku) to the new character designs, and the "holy fucking shit I didn't expect to see Golden Cooler and Vegetto" moments, this episode had me hooked far more than anything Super has done.

This episode clearly gave a huge buff to Vegeta, as both Goku and Trunks needed to go super, and Coolant had to use his golden spirit bomb, but our boy vaget, he was base yo.
It's more easy to like DragonBall Heroes, because it doesn't pretend to be anymore than it is. A promotional anime with a-lot of fantasies happening that make no sense, or sound fan-fictiony. Also has an interesting story to me.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Apparently Cumber is a special case because he's "evil" even though every Saiyan to date has been said alignment except Galu and Tarble :cena

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Mr. Giraffe said:
Apparently Cumber is a special case because he's "evil" even though every Saiyan to date has been said alignment except Galu and Tarble :cena

So you're saying native Saiyans are evil?

Xenophobic. :kermit

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Mystic Omega said:
Mr. Giraffe said:

So you're saying native Saiyans are evil?

Xenophobic. :kermit

images

They're all jihad terrorists :mikey :mikey

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Is Cumber just a version of Bane from Batman? :troll

Golden Cooler is a thing now I guess that makes him stronger than Golden Freeza?

Fu is like a nerd dude from this world that made this storyline possible from fanfiction.

Flame

High Class Warrior
The third episode isn't until September? Wow lol.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
The appearance of these characters are just too random to me lol. It's hard to keep up what's going on. :sad