The Power Of The Base Kids (Pre ROSAT)

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Where would you place them? Around Base Gohan, Piccolo, or #18?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
~ Cell Games Goku level. Above 18 in Base but a noticeable chunk below Boo Arc Gohan.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
~ Cell Games Goku level. Above 18 in Base but a noticeable chunk below Boo Arc Gohan.
Base Saiyans > Kaioshin > Piccolo > Base Boys > 18

The suit really constricted the boys ability to fight 18, so much so that even as Super Saiyan they can't seem to KO 18 with physical punches, so the fight with the boys and 18 doesn't mean much. Just confirms how disgustingly powerful the Base Saiyans have become now.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The Saiyan wank in the Boo Saga is ridiculous. Base Gohan who hasn't trained for 7 years is stronger than Kamiccolo who went into the ROSAT.

All the implications of Kamiccolo's strength rivalling the Super Saiyans in the Cell Games were tossed to the wayside.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
The Saiyan wank in the Boo Saga is ridiculous. Base Gohan who hasn't trained for 7 years is stronger than Kamiccolo who went into the ROSAT.

All the implications of Kamiccolo's strength rivalling the Super Saiyans in the Cell Games were tossed to the wayside.
Indeed he appears to be. There's no way to explain it other than that AT seemed to forget about Piccolo powering up.

If you look at Piccolo more like his power versus 17 and the implications of how weak 18 in, it makes more sense.

Piccolo's time in the Chamber needs to be nerfed unfortunately, but if you do that, the numbers don't have to get too out of hand.

If you make Piccolo 1.5x 18 or so, that's probably a good place to start. AT definitely forgot that Piccolo was a beast, but this is the reality of what seemed to occur. We can deny it no longer.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
Piccolo being x2 #18 seems fair to me.
That might be the perfect spot where it's not getting too out of hand but at least giving him something. If you just read the Buu Saga, there's no real need for him to be much more than that.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
A bit stronger than 18 in base, or maybe equals to her. Nothing contradicts them being above Piccolo, but I don’t think that’s suggested.

Piccolo only being 2x 18 is too low. He’s not even Android 16 level like this. I have him 3-4x stronger than 18.

Last edited:

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
I think 18 is stronger than Base Kids, she was confident in taking them on even as SSJs.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Tosh said 50.000 units each, because Trunks had a hard time in the gravity chamber (where a 60k Goku had no problem) and a chapter cover said they were as strong as 10.000 men (10.000x5=50.000)

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
I'd like to see that, but aren't you worried about making the boys too weak compared to the adults?
They don't have to be that close to the adults. Vegeta hurt Trunks on a reflex and Gohan likely wasn't giving it his all against Goten.

Also Base Goten and Trunks didn't look like monsters compared to Abo and Kado, who were only Freeza level.