The Power Of The Base Kids (Pre ROSAT)

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
In the manga it’s a 1.1x boost.
The chain in U6 was SSJ Goku >>>> 4th Form Frost >>> 3rd Form Frost >= Base Goku, right? Do we assume that Frost's transformation is the same multiplier as Freeza's?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
The chain in U6 was SSJ Goku >>>> 4th Form Frost >>> 3rd Form Frost >= Base Goku, right? Do we assume that Frost's transformation is the same multiplier as Freeza's?

Goku tanked a blast from 3rd form Frost, but it’s suggested neither of them was really serious. I always saw Goku as the superior here though.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Supreme Kaioshin > Piccolo/Android17 > Android18 > Base Adults > Base Kids
Piccolo trained in the ROSAT. I like to consider him between his Post God Fusion level self and his Light Grenade level of strength.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Piccolo trained in the ROSAT. I like to consider him between his Post God Fusion level self and his Light Grenade level of strength.
Meh, I still have him below the Supreme Kaioshin.

KidBuu > Fat Buu > Supreme Kaioshin > Piccolo/Android17 > Android18 > Frieza 100% > Frieza 50%> Base Adults > Base Kids

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Meh, I still have him below the Supreme Kaioshin.

KidBuu > Fat Buu > Supreme Kaioshin > Piccolo/Android17 > Android18 > Frieza 100% > Frieza 50%> Base Adults > Base Kids
So do I.

I have:

Kibito Kai >>> Base Goku > Yakkon >> Base Vegeta >>> Base Gohan > Pocus > Kaioshin > Kibito > Piccolo > Base Trunks > Base Goten >>> Android #17 > Android #18

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
So do I.

I have:

Kibito Kai >>> Base Goku > Yakkon >> Base Vegeta >>> Base Gohan > Pocus > Kaioshin > Kibito > Piccolo > Base Trunks > Base Goten >>> Android #17 > Android #18
The Daizenshuu stated that Base Trunks was equal to #18. And 18 was confident in fighting the kids even after they turned Super Saiyan before realizing how powerful they are so I think she was somewhat pulling her punches against the base kids.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The Daizenshuu stated that Base Trunks was equal to #18. And 18 was confident in fighting the kids even after they turned Super Saiyan before realizing how powerful they are so I think she was somewhat pulling her punches against the base kids.
I like the Base Boys both being slightly weaker than Piccolo better than the Base Boys = #18. It's a good middle ground because they share evidence of being near both Base Gohan and #18, and Base Gohan is definitely >>>>> #18, and Piccolo came out dominant after Gotenks Boo defused.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
The boys in the Super manga are struggling to fight off 7 Cell Juniors. That seems to be a pretty appropriate place to keep them.

Above Trunks and Vegeta at the Cell Games.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
The boys in the Super manga are struggling to fight off 7 Cell Juniors. That seems to be a pretty appropriate place to keep them.

Above Trunks and Vegeta at the Cell Games.
Yeah even before Super I always thought the kids were between CG SSJ Vegeta/Trunks and MSSJ Goku level. Gohan was obviously holding back against Goten, he is not going to beat the shit out of his baby brother.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
So do I.

I have:

I do too cause I think that's a phoned in statement by the Daizenshuu as my question to them is how are either of them Base KidGoten & or Base KidTrunks equal to a full powered Android18 when they couldn't touch her or land any attacks period.

I really believe that giving the situation of it being a tournament, her daughter in the crowd, she was asked not to go all out, she being under the impression they're all just average humans with a few maybe slighty above. She was holding back alot.

What the heck was the Daizenshuu measuring when making that statement????
I don't see anthing even suggesting they've made it out of the Frieza range in their Base at that point.
Supreme Kaioshin > Piccolo/Android17 > Android18 > Frieza 100% > Frieza 50%> Base Adults > Base Kids

To me it makes sense having the Supreme Kaioshin somewhere SuperSaiyan G2 or G3 level, as that covers him being able to easily defeat Frieza 50% or 100% in 1-shot, as well as Piccolo being dimensions below him in power.
Anything above puts Base Kids in Androids realm of power & nothing shown suggests that in my view.
It keeps the Supreme Kaioshin as the weakest Kai yet stronger than Piccolo but in awe of anyone SuperSaiyan G4 or above.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gohan was obviously holding back against Goten, he is not going to beat the shit out of his baby brother.
Gohan was only defending against Goten in their initial training, and he was still overwhelmed by Goten to the point that he had to fly away. It was enough to warrant Gohan saying his position could be threatened by Goten and Trunks in the near future.

Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 15-00-07 VIZ Read a Free Preview of Dragon Ball Z Vol. 20.png

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Future Gohan never slacked off. Present Gohan is a library simp