The Power Of The Base Kids (Pre ROSAT)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gohan looked like he was trying pretty hard against Goten.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
They don't have to be that close to the adults. Vegeta hurt Trunks on a reflex and Gohan likely wasn't giving it his all against Goten.

Also Base Goten and Trunks didn't look like monsters compared to Abo and Kado, who were only Freeza level.
If Goten is 100 what is Gohan? 1,000?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Kaioshins clearly don't influence Boo the same way given that Dai Kaioshin made Boo exponentially weaker.

But both South and Dai were Kaioshins. They sort of cancel each other out when it comes to God Ki working differently than normal Ki.

Plus if you compare Piccolo-Boo when Gotenks defused to Piccolo-Boo when Goku and Vegeta removed everyone but Piccolo, they look pretty different. The boys gave Boo lots of human features.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
But both South and Dai were Kaioshins. They sort of cancel each other out when it comes to God Ki working differently than normal Ki.

Plus if you compare Piccolo-Boo when Gotenks defused to Piccolo-Boo when Goku and Vegeta removed everyone but Piccolo, they look pretty different. The boys gave Boo lots of human features.
But they don't cancel out... Dai Kaioshin made Boo weaker and South Kaioshin made Boo stronger. That is all we need to see that they didn't have the same effect on Boo.

That is an interesting catch regarding Piccolo Boo though, I've never noticed that. Still, Boo's clothing always reflected the strongest person he absorbed, I see no reason to go against this.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Man, if Piccolo doesn't even surpass 16, how pathetic would that be? Ugh..
If I ever did a Boo Saga Battle Power List, and if I were feeling generous, I would like to make Piccolo as strong as his Gekiretsu Kodan, which I have at like x3.33, to #16 being x5 Piccolo. LOL.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
If I ever did a Boo Saga Battle Power List, and if I were feeling generous, I would like to make Piccolo as strong as his Gekiretsu Kodan, which I have at like x3.33, to #16 being x5 Piccolo. LOL.
Yeah, I don't think I can have 16 > Piccolo. That's sad, man.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Anyway, related to the thread, I think that the base boys should be slightly below Piccolo. Ahill brought up to me that it technically doesn't contradict anything, since they should be close enough to Base Gohan to catch him off guard, they should be weak enough to make Piccolo appear dominant to Super Boo after defusing, and they should be strong enough to give #18 trouble while in the battle suit, and weak enough to where they can't defeat her while in the battle suit.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
If I ever did a Boo Saga Battle Power List, and if I were feeling generous, I would like to make Piccolo as strong as his Gekiretsu Kodan, which I have at like x3.33, to #16 being x5 Piccolo. LO

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
It looks like the Base Kids are far weaker than we thought. They are nowhere near the adults.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
But they don't cancel out... Dai Kaioshin made Boo weaker and South Kaioshin made Boo stronger. That is all we need to see that they didn't have the same effect on Boo.

That is an interesting catch regarding Piccolo Boo though, I've never noticed that. Still, Boo's clothing always reflected the strongest person he absorbed, I see no reason to go against this.

Dai specifically affected Boo more because of his pure heart according to Kaioshin. It had nothing to do with their God Ki, and there should be little to no difference between the type of their Ki’s. Piccolo was singled out as making Boo smarter, which is more than the small increase the boys gave him.

I’m willing to say Piccolo was the bigger influence since Goku flat out says he was coming out stronger, but the boys’ influence isn’t far behind.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
They don't have to be that close to the adults. Vegeta hurt Trunks on a reflex and Gohan likely wasn't giving it his all against Goten.

Also Base Goten and Trunks didn't look like monsters compared to Abo and Kado, who were only Freeza level.
In the manga version they did