Dragon Ball Daima

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army

This is a new thing coming out. Seems to be a web anime. Info is slowly leaking out about it but all we know so far is that Goku is a kid again. I don't have much more info but wanted to put this here to aggregate all the coming news.

Last edited by a moderator:

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I wonder if the kid thing is gonna limit Goku's forms like in GT. This way the show will just have him pop off SSJ and not have to worry about everything else that comes after. If this is a TOEI driven show then you can bet they are going to wank base Galu.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Sounds like a ripoff of one of the Ah My Goddess OVAs lol

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Dragon Ball MAGIC sagas

The Great Giraffe Saga :giraffe

Return of Copy Vegeta filler :rape1

Cooler's Revenge: The Return of Cooler Returns Chapter 2 Part 3 :bballdodge

Dolltaki Multiverse Sixty Episode Super Saga :molest3

Copy Vegeta Filler 2 :rape1

Multiversal Extinction Saga, after the great reveal of the true villain who is the source of the energy of evil
:donovan
the show apparently gets cancelled six episodes in and we're stuck on a cliffhanger

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Leaked trailer. Unfortunately CHUdS are talking through the whole thing but even on mute you get a good look at it.

EDIT: Story by AT so this is canon cope and seethe. Looks like all the characters get the chibi treatment not just Goku and Shin. I say fuck it, this franchise needs a change up and I’m here for it.

Last edited:

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
A couple observations:

The power pole is back.

I didn't see one SSJ. I wonder if turning them into kids is a way to nerf the characters and send them on more whimsical adventures.