Dragon Ball Daima

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
This looks way better than I thought it would. Seems like the basic GT premise of return to Dragon Ball but hopefully it will have better execution than those first 16 or so episodes.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Hated the idea at first but now I’m kinda interested.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Hated the idea at first but now I’m kinda interested.
NYCC_goku_jp.jpg

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
@Southern Gothic : I'm afraid to say what you posted sounds like some-thing some gai who really likes DragonBall GT wrote to troll.
Dragon Ball Daima is another grand side-story of the original Dragon Ball, and it'll make me happy for us to watch and enjoy it together like I said about GT. Daima is not GT 2.0 nor its replacement. I love both and so does Nakatsuru-sama.
^Why does he keep going back to DragonBall GT, when it has nothing to do & why does he refer to Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru as sama (lord) lol? He's his junior I think & heard him refer to him as kun before. Sounds like some troll.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
@Southern Gothic : I'm afraid to say what you posted sounds like some-thing some gai who really likes DragonBall GT wrote to troll.

^Why does he keep going back to DragonBall GT, when it has nothing to do & why does he refer to Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru as sama (lord) lol? He's his junior I think & heard him refer to him as kun before. Sounds like some troll.
Yeah I didn't believe it when I saw it. I saw an image similar to that posted by Kanzenshuu that made no mention of GT, so I believe Gothic's is a fake, which in his defence, he is an old boomer meng. :troll

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yeah I didn't believe it when I saw it. I saw an image similar to that posted by Kanzenshuu that made no mention of GT, so I believe Gothic's is a fake, which in his defence, he is an old boomer meng. :troll
This one:
^? That's from Toei's official web-site. English version

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army

I know, its a troll post from a GT fan account. Basically making it sound like AT is a GT stan to rile up the haters.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Only criticism I have is that they’re de-aging Goten and Trunks right after they finally grew up.

Though this might be a side story, but it’s also weird they’d get off the main storyline when Goku is nowhere near the strongest. That’s like, the main plot of the main series.