Dragon Ball Daima

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
This seems to definitely take place between Super Hero and EoZ. Perhaps Pan and Bra are fetuses and get put in a tube like larva Cell lol

NotTheOnly1ne

It's only gonna be 20 episodes, people throwing fag fits over it killing the Super anime from returning can wrap their dicks in gauze now, the beating is over.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I actually wish it was longer than 20 episodes. LOL.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Dragon Ball is the biggest enemy of its own success.

Pretty much people want to see the Cell saga ad-infinitum, like Baby or Black saga, but we end up with shit no one wants like GT, Battle of Gods, a bad version of Broly was already dragged two times too much, and now Chibi Dragon Ball.

I've understood at this point that Frieza and Cell are really the exception, and everything else is the rule.

Future Warrior

Elite
Wasn’t really planning on watching this but I think I definitely will in honor of Toriyama-sensei, even if it’s bad. Seems like a love letter to AT and DB in general

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Hopefully the majority of the production was already completed prior to Toriyama’s passing. I’d like to see what his story was in his vision, and the less contribution from Toei the better.

Future Warrior

Elite
Just enjoy what you want to read/watch.

Bardock special, SSJ4, Z movies are some of the most iconic materials of the franchise despite Toriyama having little to do with any of those.

And frankly I don’t give a shit about how canon DBS is supposed to be, ever. And considering we have like three retellings to experience the same damn story, neither do the people in charge, no matter what they say.

Super from the start to me was always just an optional continuation of the original series, not something to take seriously in relation to what had ended in 1995.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I wonder how long will Daima be now that Toriyama is no longer involved.

Last edited: