Dragon Ball Daima

Warmmedown

Elite
When it said "A Story" thought it was gonna say "Characters" and other bare basic selling points next.

If it's more adventure-based I'll maybe watch it. That's what I'd hoped DB Super would be, after they announced it involved new universes.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I expect this to be like Boruto. Mostly appealing to kids. Which isn’t a bad thing because I like Boruto better than Super.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I’m starting to warm up to the potential of this series. The 28th Budokai is around the time where the characters grow too old to be useful, as we saw in GT. This is like a soft reboot, if anything.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I’m starting to warm up to the potential of this series. The 28th Budokai is around the time where the characters grow too old to be useful, as we saw in GT. This is like a soft reboot, if anything.
This will probably take place before EoZ like Supa

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
AT really has an aversion to going past EoZ for some reason even though he already retconned it to high hell what with Bulma looking 25, Kuririn still being bald and looking like his Namek self and Goku interacting with his friends on the daily

SIAD

Elite
Seems confirmed to take place in between U6 and Goku Black.