Dragon Ball Super Strength Checker (Viz Manga)

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I treat the manga and anime as two separate entities. Toei and Toyotaro are clearly not on the same page.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They didn't explain shit in the the manga chapter, besides saying that Vegeta can't get zenkais now (big whoop) and that Trunks has Taiyoken or some shit instead of Mai using flash bombs. In fact, Black fucked over the power scale further by being stronger than Bluegeta in just SSJ before he evolves into Rose

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
The power scaling was definitely screwed with these last two chapters, hopefully it's explained later, but I doubt it. I still say the manga is superior to the anime though.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah, the manga still makes somewhat more sense than the anime, although this being from the guy who has more supervision from Toriyama and not the same people who created DB/Z's filler and the movies makes this even more disappointing.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I'm going to stretch this pussy out and assume Black was banking on a beating from Vegeta to get stronger in order to unlock Super Saiyan Rose. It's still fucking convenient as hell that Zamasu saved him in time, but yeah, can't win 'em all. Maybe he underestimated Vegeta.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
This still makes no sense since Trunks' full power is close to SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta is clearly above a guy who's far above Trunks (as he said himself during their fight), but yeah it'd at least reduce the faggotassed inflation if Black was holding back as a SSJ.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I think it would've been a lot better if Black had just used Rose right after the zenkai. Black holding back as a SS initially just seems stupid to me since Vegeta was literally about to kill him.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It doesn't make much sense, and it's kind of like arguing Evil Boo held back against Gotenks despite getting his ass nearly killed, but...meh.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I mean Boo can at least regen on his own but Black would've been killed had Zamasu arrived half a second too late :ladd

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I just hope they don't use fusion. It would be nice to see Black actually get killed.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Toyotaro already drew manga artwork of Merged Zamasu sadly

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Here's the 18th chapter KP http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2017/02/10/viz-posts-dragon-ball-super-manga-chapter-18-english-translation/

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
PjaIwnU.png

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Trunks being delusional about Vegeta :ladd

2JeQZn3.png

It was Goku and Gohan who saved the future and Vegeta almost caused them to lose for like 3x lol.