SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He beat Roger on Raftel.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Moria split Thriller Mark with one karate chop... isn't that supposed to be very impressive?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
How come? Whitebeard splitting Marineford in two with his attack was seen as a humongous feat.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't even know what you're referencing.

Future Warrior

Elite
6pIn5bB.jpg

Probably one of the most impressive physical showings in the series, yeah.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Yeah, I find it somewhat strange Moria could output such power. He couldn't control it properly, yeah, but still.

Also, Bartholomew Kuma stated this:

"I call it the pad cannon. Air pressure deflected at light speed.... creating a piercing shockwave."

So did his shockwaves move at light speed? Or just the air pressure was deflected at light speed, but not the attack itself?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Brook appearing in Thriller Bark is pretty symbolic when you think about it. Moria and Hogback valued solely the body, the physical appearance. The soul ppl had didn't matter to them. Brook appears as a body-less, almost, person, but piques everyone of the Straw Hats' attention due to his way of being... his soul eclipsed his lack of a body. I just thought about that.

Future Warrior

Elite

Someone used Viz translations for a bunch of colored manga. No more bad translations for early colored OP.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Damn, this colored manga site is amazing. There's even Dragonball post Freeza arc. Hope it doesn't get taken down soon.