One Piece Discussion

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I wonder if Elbaf will come after Wano or if Oda will just skip to Raftel. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he just skipped Elbaf entirely. LOL.

Last edited:

Future Warrior

Elite
Regardless of what Greenbull does to the straw hats, it's not gonna fix the problems with the Kaido/Big Mom conflict, the entire crux of the arc.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Future is taking his hate for Wano further than I ever did for Dressrosa. I never stopped loving One Piece because of one Story Arc.

Future Warrior

Elite
Future is taking his hate for Wano further than I ever did for Dressrosa. I never stopped loving One Piece because of one Story Arc.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I’m talking about back when I was a fan and back when Dressrosa was the newest Story Arc.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
I wonder if Elbaf will come after Wano or if Oda will just skip to Raftel. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he just skipped Elbaf entirely. LOL.
There's no way Elbaf isn't going to be an arc in this final saga.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Ok I love the post arc chapters more than anything else in one piece. Shanks going after the One Piece, the revolutionaries taking over nations during the reverie. Sabo clearing not killing Neferteri, Momonosuke fighting an Admiral. That's the good shit man.

What do you expect out of it if it becomes its own Arc?

Shanks, it almost has to be part of his territory at this point.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Right? Like Shanks would just sit back and let Luffy take the One Piece. Hell no.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
It seems likely that he knew exactly what the Nika Nika fruit was judging by his reaction to Luffy's Bounty poster. It feels like he was waiting for it to emerge before acting. Given that he was part of Roger's crew and that they arrived too early it matches up at least.

Future Warrior

Elite
A series is severely lacking if the actual storytelling from the main arcs fall short to OMG REVEALS!!!

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
A series is severely lacking if the actual storytelling from the main arcs fall short to OMG REVEALS!!!

The main story is plenty fine on storytelling. However certain plot points only happen in the between chapters. We've been waiting "how" many chapters to find out what happened with Sabo at this point?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The main story is plenty fine on storytelling. However certain plot points only happen in the between chapters. We've been waiting "how" many chapters to find out what happened with Sabo at this point?
SABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!