What have you been watching in the past 7 days?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Watching Steins;Gate. You know this is recent & I thought the same thing but it’s not me:

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Watching Steins;Gate still. Goooooooo~od thangs. I might have to re-watch since things can explained later-on too so you can watch it with a clear brain the second time.

Also re-watched Digimon-Adventure-02 recently for one reason really I think, but then I re-watched that one episode earlier again too. Good series.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I could tell she was a time-traveller of some-sort, but didn’t know John Titor I think.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
These are all rea spoiler btw. Not just me doing my thang.
Suzuha - Kyle Reese
SERN - Sky-Net
The Resistance - The Resistance

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
& i think this is the first time i watched a series where a ship actually took-off for shipping.

Warmmedown

Elite
Decided to restart "Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto", after reading the author died last August.
When he fights the hornet that flies into the classroom is a pretty funny parody of shounen heroes. Overall has a similar feel to the Saiki K anime. It's a comedy so far, but there are some tragic theories about the ending, so I'm interested to see how they weave hints of that into the story.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Fiance and I are about halfway through Frieren: beyond journey's end. Easily the best anime I've seen in years.

She's also up to the start of Marineford in her first experience with One Piece.