What have you been watching in the past 7 days?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Stone Ocean batch 2
Dragon's Dream, Yo Yo Ma and Green, Green Grass of Home might be the worst string of fights in Jojo history

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Finished Stone Ocean
Emporio is such a fuckin plot device

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Nah I mean in general, throughout the series, in addition to the end. I could tell he'd use Weather's disc at the end. But he's barely a character on his own.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Nah I mean in general, throughout the series, in addition to the end. I could tell he'd use Weather's disc at the end. But he's barely a character on his own.
He's kind of a more garystu Hayato. Hayato was unrealistically courageous though.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
MONSTER
Kanpeki na Sakuhin

What a beautiful series. Mr. Grimmer’s death was the saddest IIRC. I felt it. That he finally knew how it felt to really lose his son. He was such a good person too. Roberto aka dick-head aka Adolf Reinhart twist was surprising. I didn’t feel sorry for the Baby. Screw him (plz).

What I think happened in the end. Either Johan committed suicide (jumping out of the window) as I initially thought before watching entirely. It’d make sense, since Dr. Tenma saved him instead of shooting him. Ruining his entire plan. The one plan he had, after what Nina said made him question all that he was doing with his life (or was it?). He wanted a memory that was his or something & in the end Dr. Tenma saved him instead.

…or Johan just turns into a vagabond, as he was saved. Perhaps he’s now appreciating the gift that is life (I just said it so I could say what Goku once said). Wandering-around, doing I don’t know what. I don’t know whether he’s looking for the meaning of life or what (I don’t know), but if he heard what Dr. Tenma said regarding him & his mother, maybe he’s got some peace. Maybe.

Also their mother sure has seen some better days. Didn’t expect her in the end. I thought she’d just be in her early/mid 40s, but she looks like she’s 50-something or something. All of what happened must have really got to her.
I started the re-watch in March or maybe February & already finished. That’s amazing.

Warmmedown

Elite
Call of the night's female MC is janky-looking and a paedo.
Just logged in to say that.

not watched any anime lately

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Female MC is a vampire & MC was looking to become a vampire & for that he has to fall for her. There are a-lot of innuendos, but OST (lo-fi-ish) & asthetics (night-view & all) are gr9.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
the sky looked nice I remember.
too bad it's not real
Yeah, the aesthetic, atmosphere & OST are what’s too like about that. & there’s some-thing to be said about what you said about before though, but those reasons above (aesthetic, atmosphere & OST) are what stood-out to me as gr9. It makes you want to go-out during the night & just have a walk with friends or some-thing & talking you know.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Watching Digimon-Adventure-02 & I noticed some-time ago that at-least once Taichi's mother looks really young. She looks like she could be his sister lol. Not in Digimon-Adventure, just in the scene where Yamato says they'll go camping.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Look, it’s airing & I don’t really pay attention as-much so who cares but how much facking fan-service does Kenichi have?! This series is like fan-service: the series incarnate. It might even be more shame-less than Fairy-Tail in that regard. I heard the manga is some-how even worse if that’s even possible. WTF?!?!?!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Spy x Family season 2
Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori/Mitsuganae
One-off episode of Digimon Adventure 02

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Spy Family season 2
Jujutsu Kaisen season 2

Up to Little Garden in my One Pace watch through with my GF.