What have you been watching in the past 7 days?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Was also the best final battle out of them all too (especially since it was in a way build-up since the beginning too I think).

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Spy x Family cour 2
Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

Also going to be watching. Chainsaw Man, probably the new Bleach and a few other shows. Probably one of the most stacked seasons in recent memory.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Also going to be watching. Chainsaw Man, probably the new Bleach and a few other shows. Probably one of the most stacked seasons in recent memory.
I just got my brother into Bleach. We're watching the Arrancar Arc right now.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Honestly the series went to shit around hueco muendo and never recovered.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I even think just skipping to the Aizen battle is best, nobody from Hueco Mundo returns later besides Grimmjow and the antiaging girl iirc and they still do nothig of relevance

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Even most of the fights leading up to the battle with Aizen are ass. And then it didn't even end once Aizen lost.

I only plan on watching the new show because it's bleach with modern animation.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Even most of the fights leading up to the battle with Aizen are ass. And then it didn't even end once Aizen lost.

Pretty looking asstrash is still asstrash. I'll only watch the OP/ED since Bleach OP/EDs have an MTV feel to it.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate

I think the Aizen hype in general is over the top. One of the biggest complaints I have with Bleach.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I’m gonna watch just the Yamamoto fight from the new adaptation.

watching the new mob season as it airs. I’ll pick up spy x family 2 and CSM as well.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Pretty looking asstrash is still asstrash. I'll only watch the OP/ED since Bleach OP/EDs have an MTV feel to it.
I mean the only reason to watch any shonen adaptation is for fight scenes. The story is always handled better in the manga but most of the time the fights are better to watch in the anime.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I mean the only reason to watch any shonen adaptation is for fight scenes. The story is always handled better in the manga but most of the time the fights are better to watch in the anime.
That's usually only due to filler and bad direction in certain episodes. Some shonen like HxH, FMAB, YYH and JoJo's are as good in the anime as the manga and sometimes better than the manga material.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I realised it a while ago, but Digimon-Tamers uses a-lot of western-style (not sure where it originated from though, so maybe not western-style but it’s common there) humour/comedy.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Watched the first ep of Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt. Far better dubbed than subbed due to its Western-influenced nature and the cussing being far more expressive dubbed.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Just watched the first episodes of Chainsaw Man and Bleach TYBW.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Bleach TYBW ep 1
Spy x Family ep 14
Gundam: The Witch from Mercury ep 3
Chainsaw man ep 1

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
That's usually only due to filler and bad direction in certain episodes. Some shonen like HxH, FMAB, YYH and JoJo's are as good in the anime as the manga and sometimes better than the manga material.

I mean given that we're talking about Bleach it gives us the ability to get a better ending than the trash fire that was the conclusion of TTYBW.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I mean given that we're talking about Bleach it gives us the ability to get a better ending than the trash fire that was the conclusion of TTYBW.
Even Hueco Mundo/Fake and Gay Karakura Town had a shit ending. Ichigo sacrificed all his powers for no reason considering he had the upper hand as it is