What you have been reading within the past 7 days

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Jojo pt3
I may have been too hard on it before but it might just inherently be less of a slog to go through in manga form. Also I remember there are some real dumb fights later on that I haven’t gotten to yet.

Warmmedown

Elite
Decided to read The Fable sequel after all. It's set during the covid pandemic, which is a first. Woman in ch9 is an idiot.
There's a couple of live action films. Not sure that I want to fuck with my image of the characters by watching them.

Yuu got wrecked by Masaki.

Read some of Sweat and Soap. Started weird as fuck and the MC in real life could have been fired and on trial for harassment by the end of chapter 1, but Kyo might like it.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Finished Diamond is Unbreakable. I didn't know (or forgot) that the July 15th arc was a change for the adaptation, and that in the manga the arcs were separate. Definitely a positive change in the anime. A lot of other stuff is better conveyed in the manga though.

This part honestly has tons of stupid bullshit like the rest, but the broad strokes are handled well. I've grown more forgiving towards Stardust Crusaders but I think I've always been overly forgiving towards DiU.

Getting started on Vento Aureo.

Warmmedown

Elite
Sweat and Soap finished chap 41. They met her parents.

The Fable: Second Contact finished chap 47. Some anti-covid vaccine character lol, guess it was a thing in Japan too. Next volume the action's probably really going down again.
I started rereading Dragon Ball last week.
what's your avatar
126.jpg

oh, crocodile
crocodiles don't play in an orchestra btw. I read it online, so it must be true.

Warmmedown

Elite
Bambino! Ch14 - guy spent all night visualising and rehearsing his job instead of sleeping, now he's fucked.
They're from Kyushu, so they say -shan instead of -san.
Fuck load of Italian words in this manga.
Bambino_ch11.png

Bambinoitalian.png

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order
Fire Force
One Piece
Dragon Ball Super
My Hero Academia
Komi Can't Communicate
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro! (I'm ready)

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Gonna read FMA since I’m caught up with Chainsaw.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm reading a manga called Out. It's been reminiscent of Holyland so far. Terrific art and an easy to read story.