What you have been reading within the past 7 days

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's pretty slow paced, yeah. Too many flashbacks and shit. But the author has said the manga'll end soon

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Last week I started Gintama, not sure how I feel about it yet.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Working on The Historian, it's about Vlad the Impaler and vampires.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Other than keeping up with Shingeki no Kyojin and One Piece I haven't read anything lately.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I've been reading some really short ecchi manga out of boredom, but not much other than that.

Warmmedown

Elite
Boku wa Mari no Naka. Yessss, finally something I actually really wanna read again (not that it's the best manga ever....interesting enough though)

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
wolffanghameha said:
Boku wa Mari no Naka. Yessss, finally something I actually really wanna read again (not that it's the best manga ever....interesting enough though)
y

I need a real manga.

I am a hero is doing enough of that weird shit right now

Warmmedown

Elite
It might be different to what you normally read lol, dunno. Just the mystery is unravelling and the character development is starting to come together more.

You found more I am a Hero?

Real manga would be Dorohedoro though. Read that shiz, doubt you'll think it's bad.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
wolffanghameha said:
It might be different to what you normally read lol, dunno. Just the mystery is unravelling and the character development is starting to come together more.

You found more I am a Hero?

Real manga would be Dorohedoro though. Read that shiz, doubt you'll think it's bad.
the newer chapters are on batoto

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I'm going to start Fire Brigade of Flames soon.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
neretu sand ninjez
wait its over ;(((((((((((

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Bump

Berserk 1- about 160ish.

One Piece 860.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Was going to bump or recreate this thread myself.

Been reading Vinland Saga and Eden: It's an Endless World! The former is still pretty good. The timeskip did make it's pacing and story writing go down, but it made up for it with improved character writing.
Eden seems very good thus far. I'd probably best describe it as Ghost in the Shell with a wider scope of topics to analyze. There are some things that come off as liberal pandering (eg. the one lesbian character who's defining feature is her sexuality), though it more than makes up for it by having the balls to talk about conflicts and relations between various real world countries and religions, something you'd never get today with all the SJWs.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Dragon Ball Full Colour Freeza arc.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Bumpidy bump

Read the first volume of Real. I like the precedence that the characters' psychology is given compared to the sport in question due to their circumstances. It really does feel already like a more polished version of Slam Dunk.

Also read the first 2 volumes of Adolf Ni Tsugu to see if the hype some give it as Tezuka's best work, or one of them, is deserved. It can be hard to be invested in the main driving force of the plot of Hitler's Jewish ancestry when you know that such wouldn't really matter due to how Jewish identity is inherited (you can only be Jewish if the mother is of the religion), though if such is actually brought up eventually it'd make a nice twist. Regardless, it's a fairly good work due to having an ensemble cast and OK character development thus far.

Also read a few chapters of Pluto. I could describe it as fanfiction/gritty reboots done right, since it seems to be a good take on the Astro Boy storyline. Doubt it'll be anywhere near as good as Monster or 20th Century Boys based on the general consensus though.

I also read the first chapter of The Ravages of Time due to it being a Three Kingdoms Era series. Might read more.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Just Berserk. Just finished Conviction arc.