Super Elite
Reminded me of this guy :alex2

Screenshot-2021-04-17-Gantz-Chapter-248-Page-1.png

0017-049.png

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Finished Ito's Cat Diary which was fun. I kept expecting some crazy shit to happen but it never did lol

Other than that been skimming through Thriller Bark in my OP reread.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I can never remember what day it is so I don't know. Most recently I've been reading Vinland Saga up to around chapter 25-30 when Askeladd lands in Wales. Also read the volume one Tankobon of Berserk and can't recommend it enough. There's something to be said for reading a manga volume physically. The smell, the feel, the presentation of the double page spreads. For a moment I felt like a kid again.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
So after finishing the Jujutsu Kaisen anime I read all of the current manga. Which I really enjoyed.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Through 6 volumes of Koroshiya 1. Pretty fucked up lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yugioh and also picked up Jojo part 4 again.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Finished Remina and found it quite enjoyable. The events on Earth leading up to the cataclysm got a bit off the wall towards the finale, with thousands of people just riding the wind and bouncing around in low gravity in the most over the top chase sequence i think i've ever seen. But it added to the fun. Overall a good atmosphere and lovecraftian tones.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Finished Remina and found it quite enjoyable. The events on Earth leading up to the cataclysm got a bit off the wall towards the finale, with thousands of people just riding the wind and bouncing around in low gravity in the most over the top chase sequence i think i've ever seen. But it added to the fun. Overall a good atmosphere and lovecraftian tones.
Best gag manga ever

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Jojo part 6. Seriously can’t be assed to read this part. This has been as boring as part 1 through 80 chapters. Gonna skim through the rest of it to get it over with.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Reread Chi no Wadachi and got current on it. Very strange manga.

Warmmedown

Elite
Fire Punch chapter 22 to chapter 34.5 (special chapter). It's better now there are fights with other superpowered people and the main villains are involved, but it's still boring for me. Maybe a well-produced anime would be interesting though, although I'm not sure how it would do since the story so far is just on par with generic battle shounen, but then it also has people people getting shot and even people's limbs and heads being chopped off and eaten, so that would fuck up the age rating.

Few pages of Wotaku (one panel in particular....), Paradise Kiss and some new slice-of-life called Hirayasumi, in PT-BR.

Several chapters of DBZ from the Cell Saga and a few from the Buu Saga.